Verified:

Tmac Game profile

Feb 18th 2022, 16:18:53

So that means you can fail even if you oversend by 110%+?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 18th 2022, 16:36:03

According to the general you have over 99% chance of success if you oversend by 10%. Semantically this could mean you have 100% chance of success. iirc this tooltip used to say 99.9%, although im not 100% sure about that. Either way if it was changed it was either found to be incorrect or they changed it to make it more understandable???

maybe 99.9% is easy to misunderstand somehow? and 99% is not?

Either way dont think I ever failed with 10% oversend unless it was possible to explain by defender or defenders allies buying up between my op and the hit I made. Or that I plain miscalculated, like forgot their weapons tech, def bonus or dict bonus.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 18th 2022, 16:38:47

I think if there was a 99% chance of success we would notice a fail every now and again that shouldnt happen. if its 99.9% it means you have to perfectly calculate 1000 hits between every fail and for 5 of those hits the defender or his allies will, just by pure chance, have been online to buy defense. so that 1 fail of 1000 hits would drown in your other reasons for failing.

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 18th 2022, 17:16:07

Just send extra jets, we have commies pumping jets out of their factories and putting them up for sale every single day

Who cares if an extra 100k or 200k jets go up in flames, at least you will get the acres you are after

Tmac Game profile

Feb 18th 2022, 17:26:17

I take the statement to mean I have somewhere between 99.00001%-99.99999% chance of success if I send 110%. It could mean 100%, but why not say 100% chance then?

Any idea what % chance you have at 100%? Lol. I always multiply by 1.1 to be sure.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2022, 18:11:08

115% it is.... 😆
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Joshallenismydaddy Game profile

Feb 18th 2022, 19:41:41

Hey Fellow Fascist Oil selling players on Primary- stop undercutting eachother on the prices. If we all just agree on some nice inflated price, we will all continue to eventually sell our oil in the order it becomes available, for a hefty profit. y'all are crashing the markets early and i'm swimming in reserves

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2022, 20:11:51

Originally posted by Joshallenismydaddy:
Hey Fellow Fascist Oil selling players on Primary- stop undercutting eachother on the prices. If we all just agree on some nice inflated price, we will all continue to eventually sell our oil in the order it becomes available, for a hefty profit. y'all are crashing the markets early and i'm swimming in reserves

Collusion!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Joshallenismydaddy Game profile

Feb 18th 2022, 20:18:38

Good thing the SEC isnt watching :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2022, 22:12:52

Pew Pew Pew
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 18th 2022, 23:58:25

Dont forget this for all the mundane break spam:
Originally posted by Gerdler:
Here is a free tip for ya'll:

If you get hostile ops on you and you dont know who they are comming from, assuming you are in GDI, you can check who is sending them by seeing who broke GDI on you, remember 2 hostile acts break GDI(one way). So what you do is you try and GS people that have not hit you over the course of the round.

So you can try one number say #9, put in 1 troop, Guerilla strike, prepare attack. GDI will stop you right there if its not this person. if you can GS him it means he broke GDI on you. You dont actually have to GS him to know this. All you have to do is see if the prepare attack screen pops up or if it gives the GDI-error message. Happy hunting!

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 0:30:23

Gerdler should we assume someone is doing harmful ops on you?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 19th 2022, 0:42:06

I never said that. You can make whatever assumptions you want out of the information that you are exposed to.

If you recieve hostile ops and you dont think its from someone you've hit, you may take the steps that I've proposed to be sure who it is, so you dont have to make any assumptions. I repeat:
So you can try one number say #9, put in 1 troop, Guerilla strike, prepare attack. GDI will stop you right there if its not this person. if you can GS him it means he broke GDI on you. You dont actually have to GS him to know this. All you have to do is see if the prepare attack screen pops up or if it gives the GDI-error message. Happy hunting!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 1:06:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
That's frustrating Delphi, maybe one of his allies bought up D between your op and hit 🤷‍♂️

Nope, it doesn't matter how much his allies bought up cos I had considered the max defence contribution that could be contributed by the allies

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 1:10:41

I think if there was a 99% chance of success we would notice a fail every now and again that shouldnt happen. if its 99.9% it means you have to perfectly calculate 1000 hits between every fail and for 5 of those hits the defender or his allies will, just by pure chance, have been online to buy defense. so that 1 fail of 1000 hits would drown in your other reasons for failing.

I normally only oversend by about 3% and it works fine.. for big hits like this, I send a little more.. wasn't aware of the 99% chance of success only if oversending by 10%.. I think this is probably the 2nd or 3rd hits that I can't understand the failure, and that small failure chance had to pop up at my finale big hit lol

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 1:13:51

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Just send extra jets, we have commies pumping jets out of their factories and putting them up for sale every single day

Who cares if an extra 100k or 200k jets go up in flames, at least you will get the acres you are after

Yea I should not have been too calculative.. I wanted to reduce my losses by not oversending and i left some jets watching show.. now it looks like my chance of top 5 could be gone with this failed hit lol

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 1:45:48

finale big hit? still three weeks left and as a dictator your main advantages are military and ghost acres

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2022, 2:21:02

finale big hit? still three weeks left and as a dictator your main advantages are military and ghost acres

Depending on his strategy, stocking is important, grabbing costs resources so you have to find the balance err sweet spot where you stop grabbing and move to stocking phase
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 2:27:25

I hope that means he's going to stop selling his food for a while :)

I have no math but I feel like stocking at this point would be more desirable for a democracy or a fascist farmer and not a dictatorship

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2022, 3:46:25

Dictator-Farmer is as fun as Demo-Farmer ...
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 5:34:50

Lol I'm almost out of targets given my own one hit policy.. most remaining unhit are those ppl i know or just not lucrative for the hits

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 5:38:09

I hope that means he's going to stop selling his food for a while :)

I have no math but I feel like stocking at this point would be more desirable for a democracy or a fascist farmer and not a dictatorship

I have to keep a lookout on those risky hits I made though.. some guys just like to take the risk to retal.. so I still need to keep my defence up and sell stuff.. also need to beef back my tech up and chalk up the 2billion money first

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 6:36:57

the beautiful thing about those guys that go all jetter to retal is that you can ROR them and by ROR I mean farm them down for exposing themselves to having 20m jets and only 4 m turrets.

LightBringer Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 9:40:50

How did you fail and easy hit like that Delphi after breaking me last set when I had like 40mil turrets haha.
Hello

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 14:54:22

Originally posted by LightBringer:
How did you fail and easy hit like that Delphi after breaking me last set when I had like 40mil turrets haha.

Yea it's an utter disgrace haha.. Next time I must buffer more for big hits.. someone must have sold me poor quality jets

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 18:40:49

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Lol I'm almost out of targets given my own one hit policy.. most remaining unhit are those ppl i know or just not lucrative for the hits

Ethics just aren't what they used to be man. I got 2 targets left on my list, then I stop hitting or am cursed for eternity and thrown unceremoniously into a lake of fire. Guilt is a hell of a drug.

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 19:45:39

Originally posted by SuperFly:
the beautiful thing about those guys that go all jetter to retal is that you can ROR them and by ROR I mean farm them down for exposing themselves to having 20m jets and only 4 m turrets.

You break gdi you better have great spies and high sdi as well as tanks or you suffer the consequences, also it seems that as soon as you get into a war both parties become farm land within a week anyways

Feb 19th 2022, 20:16:12

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Yea it's an utter disgrace haha.. Next time I must buffer more for big hits.. someone must have sold me poor quality jets

They certainly weren’t mine! Must have been Cumorahs! He’s jets are pretty sub par.
Hello

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 20:25:06

You break gdi you better have great spies and high sdi as well as tanks or you suffer the consequences, also it seems that as soon as you get into a war both parties become farm land within a week anyways

I got spies, sdi, weapons, cash and all that jazz. I am Pablo Escobar and everyone who knows of me knows that I enjoy a good war.

Plata o plomo right KoH?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2022, 21:47:06

I want to be the first to suggest SF be placed under pre-emptive sanctions. He will use the #warRoomButtons for evil and destruction! (please ignore the farming of noobs done by the nerds of the server!)

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 19th 2022, 22:56:01

Originally posted by Requiem:
I want to be the first to suggest SF be placed under pre-emptive sanctions. He will use the #warRoomButtons for evil and destruction! (please ignore the farming of noobs done by the nerds of the server!)

Hmmm well in fairness after watching my peers in the top 10 multi tap and farm the ranks below them it is only fitting that I do the same to my one top 10 peer if he decides to aggressively retal me and do me dirty as he did #12.

I’ll give this netter elite the same treatment that he gave #66, #35, #80, etc…

And to address Rocky’s comment about the two countries who war becoming farmland; let me remind all parties that my extremely late start last round resulted in two players farming me and they paid dearly so farming me for 2-4K land will cost you a lot more as I have plenty of missiles and spies to go around….

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 19th 2022, 23:15:45

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2022, 0:24:24

🤪

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 20th 2022, 0:39:07

"Aggressively retal"?

You must mean a 2:1 retal or something unconventional like that? You can't possibly mean that retalling 1:1 even within a reasonable time frame is somehow 'aggressive' given that you are the aggressor?

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 20th 2022, 0:48:00

"Aggressively retal"?

You must mean a 2:1 retal or something unconventional like that? You can't possibly mean that retalling 1:1 even within a reasonable time frame is somehow 'aggressive' given that you are the aggressor?

I do not accept retals. I am here to LG not to be LG'ed. It is the way of the top 10 elite and currently as rank #2 I find my self in that position of "eliteness". We are here to pillage from the weak and if you went and bought 40m jets to retal but only left 3 m turrets at home to protect your land it looks like you are weak and farm land by server standards.

:)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 20th 2022, 0:56:50

You know ratski sometimes gets rank 1 in express. :)

Not by the time it ends. But with less time to the end than we are at in this primary round now.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 20th 2022, 1:10:11

Originally posted by Cumorah:

I am thinking in the last 10 days of this set of starting a war with the country that made the dumbest comment on the discussion board - just to keep life interesting. :-)

Cheers.

Just out of curiosity has Gerdler and Requiem reported this as griefing and to the sanctions team? Clearly the intent here is disruption of the game....

btw I do not know Cumorah personally so this is just me making a funny here because Gerdler and Requiems are the sanction squad!
#SanctionsForAll2022

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 20th 2022, 2:16:43

You mf'ers rang?
Req summoned me SF.
Horrey sheet..... Look at that a full moon SF!!!
/Passes out

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 20th 2022, 2:34:10

Hi Galleri! Long time no see how you doing amiga? As you usual I am here chilling and defending my actions or in this case thoughts cuz if I act on them and copy my peers I am a bad guy. But if my peers do it they are just elite netters blowing off steam or playing the game as intended lol

Btw Requiem wants me sanctioned cuz he figures if he joins Gerdy's crusade; Gerdy will unban his bomb comrades :P. So for the sake of the game don't samction me and dont unban the bomb lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 20th 2022, 2:36:19

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 20th 2022, 2:41:22

Originally posted by Joshallenismydaddy:

Lol I have a surplus and sold some barrels at $20 just to mix it up a little.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 20th 2022, 2:45:26

Agree. The all jets strategy might get you a retal once, but you end up being destroyed, especially if other countries smell blood.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2022, 2:54:32

I got spies, sdi, weapons, cash and all that jazz. I am Pablo Escobar and everyone who knows of me knows that I enjoy a good war.

Plata o plomo right KoH?

Damn right!

Galleri sighting in PT!

(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2022, 6:06:50

My ways have changed. I am a pacifist now. PREPARE TO BE SANCTIONED!

#deleteTheWarRoomButton

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2022, 4:13:52

Got quiet quick up in this fluff, everyone stocking already?!?!
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2022, 14:56:28

I'm still expanding my farm lands

Feb 23rd 2022, 21:29:52

Stocking? Whats that?
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2022, 21:42:48

Stocking? Whats that?

Something sexy :P
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 13:52:38

"Aggressively retal"?

I do not accept retals. I am here to LG not to be LG'ed. It is the way of the top 10 elite and currently as rank #2 I find my self in that position of "eliteness". We are here to pillage from the weak and if you went and bought 40m jets to retal but only left 3 m turrets at home to protect your land it looks like you are weak and farm land by server standards.

You say above that you do not accept retals but it looks like you accepted one last night mate

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 15:05:04

"Aggressively retal"?

You say above that you do not accept retals but it looks like you accepted one last night mate

He took one, different from accepting, time will show us ;-)
(•_•)

momo Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 17:14:46

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
"Aggressively retal"?

He took one, different from accepting, time will show us ;-)

Semantics, bottom line he got retaled.

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 20:09:46

Fried Chicken t'night!!
Nom Nom!

Enjoy you greedy bastard. Absolutely earned it.