Verified:

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2023, 22:47:22

Wheres everybody at...wheres all the recruitment posts...do tags even have recruiters anymore?
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2023, 22:55:16

Make a new alliance, 0% tax :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2023, 23:05:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
U can be my recruiter...
wasn't me...

Steeps Game profile

Jul 30th 2023, 23:09:56

Why bother recruiting? Having clan members used to be about safety in numbers, no one wanted to hit the big clan or be retalled by someone stronger. Now you can join ClanGDI as anyone with absolutely no cost and you're protected from the entire server.

Zorp Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 5:40:46

Never forget!

Buch Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 5:54:07

Originally posted by Jayr:
Wheres everybody at...wheres all the recruitment posts...do tags even have recruiters anymore?

My clan has a recruitment message

Jul 31st 2023, 9:37:45

Originally posted by Zorp:

Never forget!

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 10:48:03

Originally posted by Steeps:
Why bother recruiting? Having clan members used to be about safety in numbers, no one wanted to hit the big clan or be retalled by someone stronger. Now you can join ClanGDI as anyone with absolutely no cost and you're protected from the entire server.

wah wah wah

braden Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 11:03:03

Weedylar is always recruiting but steeps is correct.. :(

Steeps Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 11:04:42

Originally posted by BlackHole:

wah wah wah

Glad that got you triggered, there's nothing left to do apart from wind you up on AT as you can't hit me in game :)

Chevs

Jul 31st 2023, 11:40:24

There is no point of an alliance anymore , you can opt out of participating and just play solo for free , on an alliance server, probably one of the most retarded things I’ve ever seen in a team game, ever.

Strange days.

That being said I heard that fluffty spam tag TheBOMB is recruiting but they have stringent requirements, I am apparently not man enough to join.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

BlackHole Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 13:30:24

wah wah wah

Glad that got you triggered, there's nothing left to do apart from wind you up on AT as you can't hit me in game :)

Oh, did you get me 'triggered'? LOL. Is that what the cool kids are saying nowadays?

Chevs

Jul 31st 2023, 13:46:21

wah wah wah

Oh, did you get me 'triggered'? LOL. Is that what the cool kids are saying nowadays?

no, the cool kids say words that you cry about when you see them here. Forrest.

"Saying the N word doesn't make you cool, its having the balls to say it in public that makes you cool"
-Requiem (Former Developer-->Greifer-->Cheater)
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Havoc Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 14:50:42

having flashbacks to being "interviewed" on ICQ after applying to clans in the early 2000s
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

braden Game profile

Jul 31st 2023, 15:00:24

Or their head of internal affairs an active colour was always fun

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2023, 15:42:00

Originally posted by Chevs:

"Saying the N word doesn't make you cool, its having the balls to say it in public that makes you cool"
-Requiem (Former Developer-->Greifer-->Cheater)

Former developer, griefer, and cheater you say.. hmm

I henceforth bestow the following title to Requiem:

Requiem Crawler

Ha
Haha
Ha
Hahaha

Congratulations RC! May you dunk because on you’re taller and buy us all beers because you’re richer.

Edited By: Coalie on Jul 31st 2023, 15:47:22

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2023, 16:24:15

Lmao ^ haha you've TRULY hit rock bottom, Requiem Crawler
Catch me on ir c

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2023, 18:41:16

TC and RC have superior IQs than you plebs.

You can't possibly fathom the great satisfaction I (we) have over you when chatting on these boards.

We have been dunking on the low IQ, poor, fat, quantitatively unattractive ketchup chip consumers of these boards for decades.

Truly is a superior low-carb drink that you should be consuming to avoid being part of the fat and quantitatively unattractive group.

Fear not, uneducated nerds, for my wit extends to all if you accept me deep within.

Chevs

Jul 31st 2023, 19:45:19

Originally posted by Requiem:

You can't possibly fathom the great satisfaction I (we) have over you when chatting on these boards.

We have been dunking on the low IQ, poor, fat, quantitatively unattractive ketchup chip consumers of these boards for decades.

Truly is a superior low-carb drink that you should be consuming to avoid being part of the fat and quantitatively unattractive group.

Fear not, uneducated nerds, for my wit extends to all if you accept me deep within.

To all you deeply autistic forrests out there, take notes.

This is how you respond to a post when someone insults you. 10/10 RC.

you don't cry, hide and seethe and then cry some more to Qz. Because if you do, you might forget to dialate your stinking, gaping axe wound.
SOF Head Of Poop

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2023, 19:55:00

Nothing wrong with Truly, it is refreshing and 100x better than LaCroix garbage that hipsters drink thinking they're kool and sophisticated.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2023, 20:00:11

Ngl I think LaCroix is pretty good. I go thru a case a day.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2023, 20:05:22

Originally posted by Chevs:

To all you deeply autistic forrests out there, take notes.

This is how you respond to a post when someone insults you. 10/10 RC.

you don't cry, hide and seethe and then cry some more to Qz. Because if you do, you might forget to dialate your stinking, gaping axe wound.

Just out of curiosity I’ve been gone for a while and recently came back so I don’t understand the current game social (or lack thereof haha) dynamics.

Are you talking about… does his name starts with a “G”and ends with “r”? Haha what a lil cotton ball

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2023, 20:06:37

/me vomits

I tried it couple times since my brother in-law loves it....I took couple sips and no just no, hardly any flavor, Topo Chico is where it's at if you want fizzy water ;-)
(•_•)

mazooka Game profile

Aug 1st 2023, 22:47:10

I can't lie, I've smashed an embarrassing amount of trulys on the beach. like heaven cumming right in your mouth, truly refrshing.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2023, 17:58:01

Just drink beer...wtf is all this fluff yall are tlkn bout
wasn't me...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2023, 18:07:25

Too many carbs.

braden Game profile

Aug 3rd 2023, 18:27:21

And estrogen.
Drink whisky.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2023, 19:22:41

Real Men deff drink whisky.

farmer Game profile

Aug 3rd 2023, 22:53:21

who still has a team trainer. I remember having to go through training before becoming a full member

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2023, 23:04:55

Originally posted by braden:
And estrogen.
Drink whisky.
Leave my man tits outta this...i still bench more than u
wasn't me...

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 4th 2023, 15:59:59

WHat is your Cash app Jayr i will send you money for a beer on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2023, 16:10:15

Niegazowana.

Whiskey is good.

Pimm's Cup is the place for refreshing.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2023, 23:52:09

Originally posted by m0bzta:
WHat is your Cash app Jayr i will send you money for a beer on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8675309?
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2023, 0:57:21

Yes
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Aug 7th 2023, 4:10:32

reason #647
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2023, 5:29:52

I mean. I'd like if you occasionally were the little spoon with a hard one against your left butt cheek once in a while to use the term...but I'm here for comedy 10/10 times. As long as things aren't purposely hurtful it should always be in good fun.

That said...I got Jayr's number on the wall and was using terms of courting since I found out that man is Jenny.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 7th 2023, 17:25:07

Originally posted by Jayr:
We don't recruit anymore, we just shuffle the deck.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 0:48:55

Deleted posts ftw...*triggered*
wasn't me...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 19:06:09

Rofl. My bad my bad.

Chevs

Aug 8th 2023, 20:32:05

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'm here for comedy 10/10 times.

Haha that’s cute. More like 1/10 times for comedy

2/10 times fingering your own anus about something you feel you accomplished in team that one time
3/10 times simping like a f*cking fluff for
Gerdler
4/10 times talking fluff about me in private (f*cking fluff coward tier level stuff) because your anus still hurts from like 4 years ago when I killed you 32 times in a row in FFA

in some alternate universe, if you actually 10/10 times were here for laughs, we’d be best friends, jsut like everyone else who is here 10/10 times for laughs .

SOF Head Of Poop

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 20:36:13

You good bro? Maybe you should have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 20:45:00

You really still mad that a mod forum banned you for saying disgusting fluff to me on the forums? I'll casually remind you that I am not a forum mod and further, I don't really think any of the mods really like me all that much. Pretty sure you suiciding me on FFA was only that you were mad that you got banned, which again, I have no control over. Ever since then you've just been a fluff to me so I tend to avoid you and not hang in warchats you're in.

I'll be honest with people and tell them I think you're a fluffhead, but it's not because of anything I did, bro. It's because you're actually an asshole who gets yourself banned with the disgusting fluff you say to me. And then you get mad at me because you receive bans for it. Not much more to our relationship than that. Much like Gerdler, you and I haven't really spoken in months. And that's primarily to avoid your drama.

I'll point out you've never had a country deleted because of me for what you say, because I wouldn't report you. That goes over my head on the forums tho.

I'll be honest tho bro, there's a world in which if you don't say disgusting fluff to me, then third parties wouldn't ban you and you'd have no reason to be mad. I don't think me pointing out that it happens should make you so upsetty spaghetti.

It's just like, "whelp, chevs told an incredibly disgusting made up narrative calling me a pedophile for no reason again. And now he's mad at me because Prime banned him, so he's calling me worse things privately. Think I'm good on hanging around this warchat. Y'all can have fun hanging with people like that, I'm good." Then I dip.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 8th 2023, 20:53:15
See Original Post

Aug 8th 2023, 20:52:55

D seems mad.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 20:56:24

I wish I was, man. Hahaha. Would make these outbursts he has at me make some more sense. Like sheezus he's bringing up fluff that happened 5 years ago like he's still mad about it outta nowhere. Bro just can't help himself. Hopefully he's just drinking today and I'll have a couple with him over discord. Lol

Aug 8th 2023, 21:19:13

I wish I was, man. Hahaha. Would make these outbursts he has at me make some more sense. Like sheezus he's bringing up fluff that happened 5 years ago like he's still mad about it outta nowhere. Bro just can't help himself. Hopefully he's just drinking today and I'll have a couple with him over discord. Lol

Just let it roll off. That's what works for me.

Chevs

Aug 8th 2023, 21:25:38

I remember that. Like I remember everything. But the context matters. But that’s the funny thing, you always leave out the context when you run your mouth about me because you are either wilfully ignorant or a completely retarded low iQ ape who can’t think critically.

If I recall correctly the context was you were making allegations without proof against me.

So to prove a point, I made an allegation against you with no evidence, calling you a pedo.
SOF Head Of Poop

Chevs

Aug 8th 2023, 21:27:03

Lol the irony of this. I think about you never. You just brought up something from 5 years ago.
SOF Head Of Poop

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 23:43:29

Lol you brought it up and said "4 years ago" in your post. You can't say I brought it up when you literally said it when you started coning at me. I feel like I'm arguing with a woman right now. "NO YOU BROUGHT IT UP!" Do you actually believe the fluff you say, bro?

So what, did I reveal you were Real Man on the forums while you were still denying it, and you hold that against me 4 years later? You're literally exhausting bro. Everyone already knew because, again, the fluffing mods told us all who you were. Such misdirected anger.

I will 1000% tell people I don't want to hang with you in warchats because you act like a fluff to me. All you're doing now is proving that to be true. I said nothing to them aside from facts, and you know how I feel.

At least you make an effort to use your chevs handle when you're acting like a 14 year old girl. It wouldn't make much sense to be acting like a child while simultaneously calling yourself Real Man. If you want to claim not to be thinking about me ever, maybe don't have massive outbursts about me sticking my fingers up my ass, and anyone will believe that to be true.

I guess thanks for making it very clear to everyone I said I don't want to be in warchats with scumbags like you to, that it's valid because you're literally obsessed with me and want to spend your time writing paragraphs about my butthole. Like I said, I'm 10/10 here for the humor. You just aren't being funny. You're just talking about my butthole and fingers like you're mad. Like I'm sorry bro, but it's not for your fingers. And maybe I'd laugh once in a while if you tried being funny.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 9th 2023, 0:08:47
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2023, 0:19:34

You know, it's funny too. I had quit playing for over a year and was barely responding to earthers via text when a few people hit me up and asked me if I was suiciding them because you had literally changed your profile name to DerrickICN to try to pin your suiciding on me. I came back only to tell those people it wasn't me, and that's why I'm here now.

Like bro, you can go over a year without seeing me or hearing from me and still just have to use my name and talk about my butthole. The obsession is the only thing "Real" about you, and you're just lying to yourself saying you think about me never.

Chevs

Aug 9th 2023, 1:07:25

I thought you were here for the comedy 10/10 times though
SOF Head Of Poop