Verified:

farmer Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 2:53:52

why even pretend this is a war game anymore? Alliance GDI has made fun wars a thing of the past. The clans that are left out side of GDI, I am betting are not the war ready clans of the past. with only 122 countries in game 84 are protected and can't be hit. that leaves 38 that can wage war. Merc, Stones, SOF, then a hand full of one man tags. All that is left is to bash the ones responsible for this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 3:51:25

Originally posted by farmer:
why even pretend this is a war game anymore? Alliance GDI has made fun wars a thing of the past. The clans that are left out side of GDI, I am betting are not the war ready clans of the past. with only 122 countries in game 84 are protected and can't be hit. that leaves 38 that can wage war. Merc, Stones, SOF, then a hand full of one man tags. All that is left is to bash the ones responsible for this.

Thank the turds at LaF!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 5th 2023, 4:19:49

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Really of all things that a hacker can do, why would they want to hack your earth empires account and post on your behalf, first of all the hacker would have to understand the context of this game and it's politics, which means that it would have to be someone who plays this game. Very unlikely that anybody hacked his account to post something from his forum handle other than himself. Perhaps one of the stupidest lies about multi accounts I've heard in a long time.

There we go. My man Karnage. The only LaF guy who is not retarded.

A stupid lie indeed my friend. You can all see Chevs face in his green guy videos. He is a well endowed white guy with facial hair.

For all of the people who have seen me in real life or photos of me from earth reunions back in the day in Alberta would know that I am not white…..

Some of you people are so gullible and stupid. I see why it’s so easy for LaF to brain wash you all…

Galleri got you guys good. Can’t wait for her to tell you all that black hole and coalie are the same person next.

Oh man this gets better. Chevs is black too. 🤔

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 4:26:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Thank the turds at LaF!
You keep throwing your temper tantrums and your gonna have to stand in the corner.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 4:26:15

I agree.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 4:30:15

Thank the turds at LaF!
You keep throwing your temper tantrums and your gonna have to stand in the corner.

The turds at LaF sent you to deliver a threat?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 4:34:18

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 7th 2023, 1:58:30

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 4:38:54

I'm BlackHole.....no wait......He is me!
(•_•)

Lord Milk Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 5:31:12

you cant be Blackhole Koh every post isnt a monologue!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 5:39:44

I am really gains.

llaar Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 5:59:20

I love creating drama with my multies

^^

lolz

llaar Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 6:00:28

^^ hacked post don't believe chevs

llaar Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 6:01:04

^^

I mean don't believe superfly

llaar Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 6:01:46

all your base are belong to llaar

obviously

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 6:04:28

I am llaar........
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 5th 2023, 6:38:23

I am KoH

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 6:45:09

(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 11:03:48

Thank the turds at LaF!

your last alliance was LaF means you are still a LaFer. Funny how you played alongside me for several years and never learned a thing about me.

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 11:23:05

ya'll must really be bored.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 5th 2023, 14:15:40

I thought this was the middle school cafeteria. No? 🤔

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 14:17:33

Originally posted by galleri:

How did you know chevs was black from the waist down? Did you look him up?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 14:18:12

I R NOT 5!
Catch me on ir c

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 14:18:15

I R NOT 5!
Catch me on ir c

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 5th 2023, 14:18:37

Originally posted by Coalie:

How did you know chevs was black from the waist down? Did you look him up?

Chevs and I are friends nerd. Move along now.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 14:20:37

galleri is a Black male showing off the snake.

Blackhole and Derrick are the same person as evidenced by ther multi-line, boring, self relevence post that we just ignore.

I am WeeZy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 17:05:15

Thank the turds at LaF!

your last alliance was LaF means you are still a LaFer. Funny how you played alongside me for several years and never learned a thing about me.

There was nothing to learn about you.
(•_•)

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 17:13:22

galleri got me good. I will stay quiet for awhile now :)
HeadHunter

Marc

Nov 5th 2023, 19:44:18

I love LaF.
<Earthnews> BR - Covid Booster 3 (#53) [GARGLE] -> Neal (#483) [iLaF] 6C 7B

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 22:57:10

Thank the turds at LaF!

You certainly don't know how to read people, maybe you should work on that. I thought maybe you'd spend more time focusing on your car collection than making snide remarks on an internet game. Man, retirement must be boring, you should get another hobby.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 5th 2023, 22:57:45

Originally posted by Marc:
I love LaF.
hehe *smiles*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2023, 23:27:51

Thank the turds at LaF!

You certainly don't know how to read people, maybe you should work on that. I thought maybe you'd spend more time focusing on your car collection than making snide remarks on an internet game. Man, retirement must be boring, you should get another hobby.

Nobody wants to read you, and I have an obstacle that prevents me from hobbies and many other things, I'm not retired BTW.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 6th 2023, 0:34:23

Thank the turds at LaF!

Nobody wants to read you, and I have an obstacle that prevents me from hobbies and many other things, I'm not retired BTW.
If that were true, you'd simply ignore me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2023, 0:43:21

Thank the turds at LaF!

If that were true, you'd simply ignore me.

Where's the fun in that?
(•_•)

BEM684 Game profile

Nov 6th 2023, 16:46:12

wait till you all find out:

blackhole is the same person as; Zack, Bushifo, Moriarity, JohnWick, ghostrider, and darkling.

And BEM684 is the same person as Nazar, Locutus, Fingolfin, Mr Turquois, JerBu, Mehul Patel, and Jambi the Genie.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2023, 17:48:58

Originally posted by BEM684:
wait till you all find out:

blackhole is the same person as; Zack, Bushifo, Moriarity, JohnWick, ghostrider, and darkling.

And BEM684 is the same person as Nazar, Locutus, Fingolfin, Mr Turquois, JerBu, Mehul Patel, and Jambi the Genie.

I remember fingolfin back in the day. He was a good dude used to chat to him for hours

Doug Game profile

Nov 6th 2023, 18:49:39

Will the real slim shady please stand up?
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2023, 2:37:26

Would be hilarious if you were actually mehul. He ran a coffee shop in Austin for a bit and I got to meet him. Alright dude.

I'd believe you are fingolfin tho, is that true? You were a busy af FA if so...

BEM684 Game profile

Nov 7th 2023, 15:00:10

I am none of those people. Although I did interact with all of them way back in the previous millennium as I was FA for DJustice for the first several resets they existed. And I used to post on AT a lot under the name MAZ.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Nov 12th 2023, 22:50:38

all these words to say nothing

chapman951 Game profile

Nov 13th 2023, 6:22:50

LaF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 13th 2023, 14:01:46

All I can do is LaF at you people.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2023, 23:57:23

I think you'd be LaFing at yourself then, Karny.

The part of the game you enjoy most has been eliminated. I'm aware of the fact that it was never very kind to you, but fact is, you don't have the option anymore.

Out of curiousity, do you consider it winning having grudge wars removed? I personally think you'd find this meta boring, but am genuinely curious about your actual thoughts.

I assumed you'd pander to your tag, but eventually get bored and quit when the wardogs leave. Tell me how I'm wrong.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 14th 2023, 0:00:55
See Original Post

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Nov 14th 2023, 0:34:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I think you'd be LaFing at yourself then, Karny.

The part of the game you enjoy most has been eliminated. I'm aware of the fact that it was never very kind to you, but fact is, you don't have the option anymore.

Out of curiousity, do you consider it winning having grudge wars removed? I personally think you'd find this meta boring, but am genuinely curious about your actual thoughts.

I assumed you'd pander to your tag, but eventually get bored and quit when the wardogs leave. Tell me how I'm wrong.

Dude stop being toxic. You're never going to be able to convince people that it was more fun when you were allowed to be a bully.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2023, 0:53:58

Haha. I definitely remember when ICN was a bully. Hahaha. Got me good.

Sui will be along shortly to laugh extremely hard at the concept of anyone getting bullied by me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2023, 1:07:31

2nd double post of the day (ugh with the forum inactivity these days)

Syko, if you see the question I wrote, please respond to it and don't let TC being a nuisance get in the way. I am actually curious about your thoughts because I feel like they'd be uniquely more akin to mine than most. We can have the discussion privately if you'd like. I'll hop on IRC for old times sake or whatever. Just a cat with curiousity is all....

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2023, 1:18:52

Derrick was actually one of the loudest voices in our irc channel for us to end the war with LaF. He is not toxic.

He made a good reasons on why it should be ended, some of which I generally agreed with. To call him "toxic" would be slander and libel.

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 14th 2023, 2:35:56
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2023, 1:41:07

Still bummed I couldn't trick you guys into killing chevs. Wouldda been all time fun times.

Somebody's gotta be the eunuch Varys afterall.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 14th 2023, 1:43:50
See Original Post

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Nov 16th 2023, 0:51:03

Derrick was actually one of the loudest voices in our irc channel for us to end the war with LaF. He is not toxic.

He made a good reasons on why it should be ended, some of which I generally agreed with. To call him "toxic" would be slander and libel.

He's on the record of being willing to jump at any attempt to war LaF forever, from his own mouth multiple times. Toxic.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2023, 1:50:26

Then I guess you should blame the dons of yore for saying they would find me and kill me every set no matter what tag I was in. That was a mutual thing for several LaF leaders in a row. I was just fighting back for many many years. Idk why they decided to stop killing me every set, maybe because they don't have a kill team anymore? Could have just been that I joined RAGE for a bit and LaF high key wasn't messing with DL's RAGE. Either way, if that's toxic than me as a singular barely active player, and just about every leader in LaF from 2001 to 2015 are toxic.

I didn't make that decision for LaF tho. They made it for me. So I guess I'm toxic now. As are H4xor, Arietis, Xinhuan, Mischief, TOB, Eugene, Parallax, Solid Snake and of course, yourself. I can agree with that, I suppose. I never was fond of our relations and tend to err on creating peace for LaF despite joining the wars.

LaF has always been LaF first and I've always been community first, which is the main reason we're not aligned. Either way, I certainly haven't attacked LaF anywhere near as much as they've attacked me. But I do think if LaF supported the rest of the community more, and did what's right instead of what's best for LaF more, I'd probably be in the tag.

I did go from being told LaF would never house trash like me, to having more or less an open invite to join a few years ago. Perhaps it's toxic to maintain a rivalry, but in the past it has always been good for all to have me against LaF negotiating peace, so I haven't changed my position. *shrugs*

Either way, it doesn't hurt my feelings or anything being called toxic, I just think it's a bit naive. There are reasons ranging from LaF needing someone willing to negotiate and push for peace on the other side, to years of attempting to run me out of the game for my position politically.

Respect is earned TC, and the dozen wardogs that I get none from only feel that way because I will negotiate peace for LaF and invest absurd amounts of time making sure friendly wars go off proper. You guys deserve what you get from me tho. Again, it's good for the game to have someone willing to make the bacon. If you guys were better at it, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 16th 2023, 2:42:58
See Original Post

Chevs

Nov 16th 2023, 6:26:05

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

Dude stop being toxic. You're never going to be able to convince people that it was more fun when you were allowed to be a bully.

LMAO imagine calling people “bullies” in a text based game and not being ashamed/ embarrassed

HA HA HA TC you are the best thing that has happened to this game in ages. You are so unapologetically pathetic, it’s so great.

Alas, I don’t think your Lizzo tier charisma can save this game. WOMP
WOMP
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m