Verified:

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 0:47:52

Light, youre scumbags. Idk why yall had to do this, but great job ruining a set for literally an entire server.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Lord Milk Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:17:03

Same fluff as always no matter what i was wrong and yall are angels GTFOH the time i was told is when i hit even if i was a few hours off their was no need to bring freedom in but they been tyranny's all set just waiting for your bulls hit yet again im literally over it yall can snort a queef i cant believe yall would still pull the same crap
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:19:29

hey idk what u cheating fing are talking about but u told us west coast people a time and get mad when we follow through, we dont pull a fing team of 10 extra people to attack a country u get satisfaction out of killing go fck yourself u cheater you wonder why were the only team u can fight cause everyone else doesnt want to deal with ur BS

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:20:48

3 months of excuses why u need to add 10 plp to the war

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:21:20

cheating isnt fun my ace most of u are pretty good at it clearly

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:26:01

Hitting a few hours earlier than agreed on is cheating lol.

I was personally heading home for the start of the war and you all got me while driving as you hit early. Didn’t kill me thankfully but still couldn’t really wall you …

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:29:48

dude lame excuse we live in west coast and one of your members told milk thats a good point quit coming up with excuse u had no right to throw in a team of 10 extra plp u decided to ally with

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:30:27

3 months of 10 extra plp youve been cheating since day one go find your new team to fight bro

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:31:44

i would be down to do the normal war but you guys wont ever let that happen it always has to be a unfair advantage

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:32:47

eastern is a different time then whatever you guys live at we got our time right

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 1:58:35

Well this has turned into an awful mess hasn't it.

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 2:27:38

kinda freedoms still attacking us ik ur cool symbolic

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 2:28:10

they have gotten enough help from freedom play fair

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 3:22:35

the picture that milk sent me as "proof" was for 8pm on november 9th. You guys are rtards.
Elders

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 3:25:36

https://imgur.com/a/TfJhEJq

Milk misunderstood the time.
Elders

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 3:27:55

Which is 5pm West Coast time.... Jabroni

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 3:28:06

When we started

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 3:28:48

So wait. What happened?

Sounds like Light thought it was west coast time and the Dark thought it was East Coast. Sounds like an honest mistake and Freedom joining should make up for the FS advantage.

As a neutral party, I think ya'll are square. Mistakes were made but mistakes happen. That's why you use GHQ time or Earth time (GMT). Literally 8pm east coast and 5pm west coast is 0s normal time. I wouldda been like 9 hours early lol.

I think yall are good tho if yall chill.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 3:30:26

I interpret it as nov 9th 8pm est from that scree shot.

I even messaged milk in discord and irc to stop his attacks, but they kept coming in. Had plenty of time to dismantle our missile stocks a day and crippled our top breaker a day early.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 3:45:36

Clear case of miscommunication.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 3:49:27

If we are using the in game clock we started right on time

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 3:50:20

Sounds like people are salty they weren't able to pull the trigger first. Just shut up and fight...

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 3:51:31

“November 9th 8pm EST” was what I read.

Today is the 8th

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 3:55:59

The in game clock says the 9th. We're going to change it up now?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 3:59:37

Originally posted by SmokeyPond:
The in game clock says the 9th. We're going to change it up now?

Current Time: 03:59:09 Nov 9, 2023, it's not 8pm yet
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 3:59:54

Even if you use the game clock.. still early

November 9th “8pm est”
Game clock is 3:59am

Doesn’t explain why est was overlooked

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 9th 2023, 18:36:28

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 4:08:05

We're y'all doing spy ops and other things before the "start time"

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 4:08:34

We can play the blame game all day... Or we can stop talking and play make believe war games

Auk Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 5:36:39

Hello. I believe in the near future, it'd be better to:

1. Stick to just UTC. I imagine this was organized before November 5th, so as of now, the American Eastern time is no longer 4 hours behind UTC; now 8pm US Eastern is 1:00am UTC.
2. If multiple timezones are mentioned, then the full date and time has to be published for each timezone to mitigate against this very problem.
3. Use a countdown app. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create I prefer to set "Location of Event" to UTC which the game appears to use.

Edited By: Auk on Nov 9th 2023, 5:50:19
Yay, new signature:
https://i.ibb.co/...s-a-paradigm-black-bg.png
Discord: HappyTheExceed
Paradigm's Secretary of State/HFA

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 6:46:02

Smokey yes they were doing spy ops in advance. Unless they are harmful ops those are completely normal. Harmful ops are 1:kill but Intel ops are 1000% allowed. That's literally how warchats happen on time.

The west coast/east coast mistake happens a lot, and is forgivable. Most wardogs are American and these things do happen. The day early part is a bad look, tho. If it's American times it's definitely American days. You kinda can't explain that away.

It's OK tho, darkness has many friends and can mess with the war way better than you.... I'd go with no harm/no foul....but being a day off is wholly light side's bad.

You're 27 hours off and kinda deserve a war you were 27 hours off for. The drama is unwarranted unless you surprisingly win....

Unfortunately Taker's crew hitting you can only be stopped by your own politicking after you took them on last set, or by darkness, who you were 27 hours off for....tough situation I think. I think you sorta have to deal with a lack of politics going into the war there, because taker would absolutely stop if asked to stop by any old head, but won't be asked to because of the FS advantage.

I have this as "an arranged war a few parts fell apart on but the players adapted and made it fun."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 9th 2023, 7:02:38
See Original Post

Anarchist Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 8:25:22

I didnt know freedom was not supposed to be involved had i known i wouldnt have jumped in this evening.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 8:30:51

Points to ponder.....
Arranged wars are stupid,
Walling is sooo overrated, LOL
The ability to restart is part of the GAME,
In a war GAME, sometimes you get killed.....you don't die in real life....restart is a beautiful thing to seek revenge,
The game resets on a regular basis, there is always the next set.

The argument of "I spent so much time building my country....." is crazy. Sometimes ya win and sometimes you lose.
Uncurl from the fetal position and have a little fun in life.
As for hitting early in an arranged war, I remind you that arraged wars are stupid. Those who arrange them should at least be smart enough to tell time :P

Lord Milk Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 8:42:20

same fluff sit on it no matter what you had no reason to bring in another team and the screenshots prove that was your plan all along same darkness bs
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 8:55:29

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
same fluff sit on it no matter what you had no reason to bring in another team and the screenshots prove that was your plan all along same darkness bs

Stop cryin' ya litte baby......had to suck for you growing up being the last kid picked for the team.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 11:45:29

Looks like a picked a good set to not play lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 13:06:11

1. Even if they did get the day wrong, they started an hour early and dismantled our missile stocks and did harmful spyops.

2. These guys complain about being outnumbered but laughed when they had 4 teams and FSed Taker’s group of 5. Apparently they used Freedom as “target practice” to train new guys and “nobody likes them anyways”. Taker is family to us around these parts.

3. I remember when darkness/rohirrim had an arranged war and the same group with milk interfered. Not fun when it happens to you huh?

4. It’s not our job to politick for the other team for an arranged war. We’ll do what is needed for our side.

Edited By: Coalie on Nov 9th 2023, 13:13:26

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 14:54:18

Just turn the lights off for the rest of the round…

myerr21 Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 15:06:28

They were a DAY and a hour early lol. Like stated before, they defused all our missiles. Also going a DAY early means were hundreds and hundreds of turns shorter than them. If not over a thousand. I like freedom, but dont act like theyre some secret weapon.
Elders

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 15:30:08

Its already clear whos won the war if you look at TNW anyways, just roll with it.

Light had 5 countries less, but got a days head start and defused a ton of missiles, theyve already lost the war as they did a horrible early FS

KEEL!
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2023, 18:47:25

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Points to ponder.....
In a war GAME, sometimes you get killed.....you don't die in real life....restart is a beautiful thing to seek revenge,

The argument of "I spent so much time building my country....." is crazy. Sometimes ya win and sometimes you lose.
As for hitting early in an arranged war, I remind you that arraged wars are stupid. Those who arrange them should at least be smart enough to tell time :P

Don't you get like 25% of your fluff when you die now? Back in the day restarts meant restarts.
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 9th 2023, 20:04:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Suicidal:
Points to ponder.....

Don't you get like 25% of your fluff when you die now? Back in the day restarts meant restarts.

zactly

SmokeyPond Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 0:11:55

Just so y'all are aware. You're all a bunch of STUPID DOO DOO HEADS! COME FIND ME MY COUNTRY NUMBER IS 69!

Lord Milk Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 0:30:59

guess it just proves yall were scared to go against us evenly so you had to call in the cronies as usual
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 0:53:57

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
guess it just proves yall were scared to go against us evenly so you had to call in the cronies as usual

You were scared to fight evenly it’s why you hit early and blindsided us forcing us to call in the BIG guns at a freedom!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 1:15:57

Attacks us 27 hours early, says we’re afraid of an even fight.

Hahah wow

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:31:48

coalie ur not smart my guy u can say whatever u want to justify adding a whole other team their screenshots alr of u planning this dont lie threw your rotton ace teeth

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:32:41

as of now still attacking with freenuts

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:37:13

We gonna add more just to see you cry like a baby

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2023, 1:38:55

Good thing we planned for in case you guys attacked 27 hours early huh?

tacodatown Game profile

Nov 10th 2023, 1:41:25

dude no one likes playing with cheaters u wont have anyone to fight but you and ur freenuts next set