Verified:

trumper Game profile

Nov 20th 2023, 16:14:37

Got to get everyone back on to celebrate hitting the 2025 deadline from the original name. I’ll swing back then. Hope you all are well.

BEM684 Game profile

Nov 20th 2023, 20:24:20

I've posted several times that there are going to be many players showing up as 2025 gets near. We should be making an effort to retain them for the game's sake. I'd bet most will start on Alliance server and leave for Teams though.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2023, 20:25:21

Originally posted by BEM684:
I've posted several times that there are going to be many players showing up as 2025 gets near. We should be making an effort to retain them for the game's sake. I'd bet most will start on Alliance server and leave for Teams though.

What’s the best way to retain them? Remove clan GDI?

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 20th 2023, 23:03:40

Originally posted by Coalie:

+1

En4cer Game profile

Nov 20th 2023, 23:24:00

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2023, 0:13:12

Remove GDI, remove Gerd as mod, reban TC another 10 years for cheating..

Then we can talk about player retention
Catch me on ir c

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2023, 0:52:08

Yeah I think the whole idea was the great wars of 100s again in 2025. Not that all these folks would come back for nostalgia purposes and like....treehug. It's not realistic anymore. No one is gonna come back for nostalgia purposes to learn the FFO farming 350k bot acres and oil/hybrid destocking meta. That is simply for diehard current netters only, and while it might pique the curiosity of a handful, simply won't appeal to the masses.

I think it's unlikely we retain membership in 2025 anywhere close to like...numbers here a couple years ago....or even a couple months ago.

I think under these current mechanics, the game is too bad to have a proper reunion set. Unfortunately for netter only cry to qz types, it was gonna be big wars or it was gonna be lame. And now the lameness is guaranteed. Unfortunately the big parties DANGER was planning got rained on. I think we're just stuck with each other and a few people who drop by for a sec and see how bad the meta is, probably mess up hitting one of the few tags not in clanGDI, get smoked and dip.

Also, by then following current trends of membership, there will only be about 60 players left by then. So I mean.....it's not gonna be a thing. Sorry to people like trumper and BEM who came back for it. At least you came back early enough to see why it won't happen. But boy does it suck for everyone else.

I also think there's no way in hell the BEM's and Derrick's of the game are able to convince those folks to go to team for the old game. Unless it is called "classic" or "earth2025" while 1a gets renamed "safe space," I think it's unlikely to convince someone who hasn't played the game in ages to sign up for additional servers after the first ones they invariably try.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 21st 2023, 1:01:53
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 21st 2023, 0:56:26

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Remove GDI, remove Gerd as mod, reban TC another 10 years for cheating..

Then we can talk about player retention

+2

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 21st 2023, 8:58:14

Most of those old players left long before Clan GDI and before Gerdler was a Mod. This game has been on life support ever since it's recreation, it's not like the original game. Especially not the amount of players and or countries. Nothing can save this game especially not attacking netters which is why many of the old players left the game, they were tired of getting blindsided by warring alliances.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 21st 2023, 13:04:35

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Most of those old players left long before Clan GDI and before Gerdler was a Mod. This game has been on life support ever since it's recreation, it's not like the original game. Especially not the amount of players and or countries. Nothing can save this game especially not attacking netters which is why many of the old players left the game, they were tired of getting blindsided by warring alliances.

Thank you for your opinion. I happen to believe it is B*llsh*t.
As more and more changes from the original "game" creeped in, more and more folks began leaving. There are a lot of us that have won and lost over the years. We either restarted or waited for the next set to get back into the "game".
Yep, Gargler being Mod showed a lot and the most recent ClanGDI showed even more.
I only stay in 1A in the hopes that the experiment of ClanGDI fails and we revert back to the original "game".
I won't leave 1A because I am "tired of getting blindsided by warring alliances". I will leave 1A because the changes did NOTHING to improve the "game". It has only made it worse.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 21st 2023, 15:07:53

Originally posted by Suicidal:

As more and more changes from the original "game" creeped in, more and more folks began leaving. There are a lot of us that have won and lost over the years. We either restarted or waited for the next set to get back into the "game".
Yep, Gargler being Mod showed a lot and the most recent ClanGDI showed even more.
I only stay in 1A in the hopes that the experiment of ClanGDI fails and we revert back to the original "game".
I won't leave 1A because I am "tired of getting blindsided by warring alliances". I will leave 1A because the changes did NOTHING to improve the "game". It has only made it worse.
Care to redevelop the original 1a server with 60(60) turns and 2b dollar bug? Be my guest, remove oil as a method of increasing pm units? Go ahead that oil thing Gerdler wasn't around for. Also qzjul is the one who was working on clan gdi a long time ago and just never implemented it. Care to remove bots? Please do, Gerdler wasn't around for that either. That will be the end of the game and if it's what you want than it will happen. Clan gdi has put 1a into survival mode when the game was on the brink of complete failure. Also just because you want to hang around doesn't mean others will. It's a choice to be here, if you don't like it, go play another game in your spare time. Just my 2 cents take it or leave it. But this whole blame Gerdler for everything is getting tires and old. Wasn't it weezy and you(suicidal) who just finished cheating with the whole solo kill thing and you want to cry about someone who cheated 10 years ago. What you knuckleheads did is much more fresh we should all be talking about the more recent topics. Just another way you've polluted another thread with your garbage. Next time find a landfill and drop your trash off there.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Nov 21st 2023, 17:02:53

who cares???

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 21st 2023, 21:14:28

Care to redevelop the original 1a server with 60(60) turns and 2b dollar bug? Be my guest, remove oil as a method of increasing pm units? Go ahead that oil thing Gerdler wasn't around for. Also qzjul is the one who was working on clan gdi a long time ago and just never implemented it. Care to remove bots? Please do, Gerdler wasn't around for that either. That will be the end of the game and if it's what you want than it will happen. Clan gdi has put 1a into survival mode when the game was on the brink of complete failure. Also just because you want to hang around doesn't mean others will. It's a choice to be here, if you don't like it, go play another game in your spare time. Just my 2 cents take it or leave it. But this whole blame Gerdler for everything is getting tires and old. Wasn't it weezy and you(suicidal) who just finished cheating with the whole solo kill thing and you want to cry about someone who cheated 10 years ago. What you knuckleheads did is much more fresh we should all be talking about the more recent topics. Just another way you've polluted another thread with your garbage. Next time find a landfill and drop your trash off there.

The infamous "glitch" set. Amazing how the game allowed it.....I just hit the "again" button. Easy, and just as boring, as hitting bots.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2023, 21:24:03

Originally posted by Coalie:

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 21st 2023, 21:26:59

+1 (again)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2023, 23:33:55

Mmmm. I'd be curious to know if the general public knows PM market generation with oil was meant to support a low market pre-bots, not create a new destock meta. Bots absolutely replaced the need for oil generation, and it's thought of as a bad mechanic the community likes. Upon pang checking his game every five years, when he saw all these oil destocks winning was highly disappointed and wanted to remove the mechanic. Winning servers was supposed to be difficult and those of us winning with hybrid types are more what he imagined.

The actual oil destock removes a lot of the skill it took to win netting, and has hurt the game and made it basically market play/bot farming to determine the winner rather than actual skill. It's pretty unanimously recognized as trash that makes people like me able to win without much math.

People know I support changes I like, and have no problem disagreeing with ones that are bad. I think continuously increasing the total of bots also hurts because bots instead of players control markets, which also makes the game easier to win, and degrades the spirit of the game. Things that used to require talent have been replaced with turns spent bot farming and whoever farms the most bots wins. I don't like any of the stuff you mentioned, syko. *shrugs*

As much as Sui and I have no love for each other, I want you to know he's winning this argument because what you mention as good changes are not thought of as good by most of the community or developers.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 21st 2023, 23:40:28
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2023, 23:45:02

Gerdler will point out this difference between he and I to you anytime.

In his mind, he doesn't let the perfect great idea get in the way of development period. He doesn't let what he knows to be right get in the way of any development at all and subpar changes.

I'm the juxtaposition to that. There's very obvious changes that would improve the game, and as long as those aren't happening, I think it's stupid to change anything.

Logically speaking...those are the two sides of the debate for anyone with an actual voice. For example, clanGDI eliminating suiciding and OOP war has merit. It eliminating war makes the whole mechanic stupid, bad for the community and essentially ruins the game. I don't get so hype about development at all that I fail to see it, so I'll call it a bad change despite the merit it has eliminating suiciding.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 21st 2023, 23:48:48
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 22nd 2023, 0:40:09

The infamous "glitch" set. Amazing how the game allowed it.....I just hit the "again" button. Easy, and just as boring, as hitting bots.
I'm sure that two players who are close and considered game friends didn't coordinate that together. You can't claim you didn't know what you were doing when two of you did the same thing. I remember when you always cried for weezy support in sol chatroom. Weezy he's bothering me.. wah

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 22nd 2023, 0:42:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Mmmm. I'd be curious to know if the general public knows PM market generation with oil was meant to support a low market pre-bots, not create a new destock meta. Bots absolutely replaced the need for oil generation, and it's thought of as a bad mechanic the community likes. Upon pang checking his game every five years, when he saw all these oil destocks winning was highly disappointed and wanted to remove the mechanic. Winning servers was supposed to be difficult and those of us winning with hybrid types are more what he imagined.

The actual oil destock removes a lot of the skill it took to win netting, and has hurt the game and made it basically market play/bot farming to determine the winner rather than actual skill. It's pretty unanimously recognized as trash that makes people like me able to win without much math.

People know I support changes I like, and have no problem disagreeing with ones that are bad. I think continuously increasing the total of bots also hurts because bots instead of players control markets, which also makes the game easier to win, and degrades the spirit of the game. Things that used to require talent have been replaced with turns spent bot farming and whoever farms the most bots wins. I don't like any of the stuff you mentioned, syko. *shrugs*

As much as Sui and I have no love for each other, I want you to know he's winning this argument because what you mention as good changes are not thought of as good by most of the community or developers.
I think you've misinterpreted my tone. Who are you to hand out wins to anybody? What just because you write novel speeches you are judge and jury of this kangaroo court?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 22nd 2023, 1:06:40

Furthermore I never said that all of the changes this game has seen isn't part of the problem with the decline of the game. It's just how you are using it against a particular alliance and a set of individuals within that alliance. It's like you're trying to sell to the game that someone who wasn't around for some of the major changes is somehow responsible for it, when they were hiatus during that time period. Additionally I see a group of people who refuse to accept responsibility and how their actions contributed to clan gdi. You attack while we defend (clan gdi is the defense), is that not part of a war game?

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 22nd 2023, 12:09:13

I have an idea....

I'll agree with removing clan GDI - OR creating a fun, drama filled server on teams.

But how do we make the server fun and drama filled?

I think we could do 3 things.

1. Clean up the forums. We don't need to lose players to racist, homophobic, or discriminatory language. Ya'll know what I'm talking about, and none of that will retain players, but it absolutely will run people out of here.

2. Create an epic war where lines in the sand are drawn. But this war needs to be fair, something that I've never seen attempted in my time here. I'd be happy to lead one side of the war. Or co-lead with some others, whatever. But this war needs to be more than just a war in the game. There needs to be politicking on the forums, attempts to sway others to join one side or the other, a call to action. Give people a reason to want to join the war. BUT - balance. The war has to stay fun for both sides. So if one side does better at marketing their side, they need to lay off, or allow the other side to recruit some.

The goal is to have a giant world war, filled with drama and hate and a reason to war. BUT - also filled with respect. Which means a fundamental change in the playerbases attitude toward each other. Ya'll can want to kill me badly, without calling me a quote "fluffing retard fluff n word fluff sucking locust smoothbrain" or whatever it is ya'll like to say on here.

And then....

3. We need to reduce the barriers to entry. You want people to play AND stay, you need to make the game accessible for them. GHQ, IRC, warbots. That fluff has to go. It ruins the game, IMO. We need a gentlemens agreement to not use that stuff, as it puts the 30 remaining players at a massive advantage over anyone who will come back, makes the game really clunky, and creates barriers between people playing and staying. Go back to mental math. Allow yourself to be killed because you didn't get alerts. Write down spy reports on paper. Make this fluff harder, and you'll make it more accessible to the returning/new player.

Those are my ideas. I would imagine none of you would be on board with... well really any of the three suggestions. But, figured I'd share.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 22nd 2023, 14:03:17

I have a lot of stock already, who wants to war?

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 22nd 2023, 15:03:04

Originally posted by BlackHole:
I have an idea....

I'll agree with removing clan GDI - OR creating a fun, drama filled server on teams.

But how do we make the server fun and drama filled?

I think we could do 3 things.

1. Clean up the forums. We don't need to lose players to racist, homophobic, or discriminatory language. Ya'll know what I'm talking about, and none of that will retain players, but it absolutely will run people out of here.

2. Create an epic war where lines in the sand are drawn. But this war needs to be fair, something that I've never seen attempted in my time here. I'd be happy to lead one side of the war. Or co-lead with some others, whatever. But this war needs to be more than just a war in the game. There needs to be politicking on the forums, attempts to sway others to join one side or the other, a call to action. Give people a reason to want to join the war. BUT - balance. The war has to stay fun for both sides. So if one side does better at marketing their side, they need to lay off, or allow the other side to recruit some.

The goal is to have a giant world war, filled with drama and hate and a reason to war. BUT - also filled with respect. Which means a fundamental change in the playerbases attitude toward each other. Ya'll can want to kill me badly, without calling me a quote "fluffing retard fluff n word fluff sucking locust smoothbrain" or whatever it is ya'll like to say on here.

And then....

3. We need to reduce the barriers to entry. You want people to play AND stay, you need to make the game accessible for them. GHQ, IRC, warbots. That fluff has to go. It ruins the game, IMO. We need a gentlemens agreement to not use that stuff, as it puts the 30 remaining players at a massive advantage over anyone who will come back, makes the game really clunky, and creates barriers between people playing and staying. Go back to mental math. Allow yourself to be killed because you didn't get alerts. Write down spy reports on paper. Make this fluff harder, and you'll make it more accessible to the returning/new player.

Those are my ideas. I would imagine none of you would be on board with... well really any of the three suggestions. But, figured I'd share.

Thank you for your opinion but, as someone once said, No one cares.

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 1:30:38

And this, Sui, is why the game is doomed.

I'm being perfectly kind, not even on the opposite of of an argument from you. I'm even agreeing that we should repeal ClanGDI. And you're acting like a prick.

Enjoy your dying game.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 2:25:07

No one cares.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2023, 2:39:25

No one cares.

Careful, Blackhole might quit if youre mean to him! Oh noes!
Catch me on ir c

Thunder Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 2:41:25

Originally posted by Shweezy:
No one cares.

Careful, Blackhole might quit if youre mean to him! Oh noes!

No one cares.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 2:47:11

You guys ever wonder why you fight with literally everyone?

You seem to have a problem with getting along with people. And just like that... you're derailing this thread. It seems like you're unable to NOT derail threads. I really wish some of the more reasonable people here, like Derrick, would call ya'll on your fluff sometimes.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2023, 3:57:16

Lol, Sui can tell you more about me than I think I even can. That's my actual worst hater. I've literally campaigned against the way he talks to people because I find it extemely intollerant at a minimum and racist/sexist at its max. We've said some of the most hurtful things people can say to each other over the years, and literally no one on that end of the game supports me. When I call him sexist the women stand up for him and when I call him racist the Mexicans do the same.

Recency bias will say we stopped conflicting and are friends, but it's only because I stopped speaking directly to him so he would stop suiciding me instead of participating in wars when I had little or no support on the issue. Just updating you on history btw. My personal jabs against him sting too much and make me look bad because they are so personal, so I don't make them, and when he calls me out for being bi or ridicules my personal sexual choices or whatever it's just as easy for me to ignore him. Only people who know each other very personally can make those types of insults, and frankly when I engage with him, I feel bad about what I say because I'm an able bodied successful dude. Personal opinion, he became very senile and a nihilist because aging was super unfriendly to him. And that's really all I care to say about it. We had some awesome wars together with RAGE back in the day, but he's a different person now.

Do yourself a favor tho, forum search Derrick with Sui as the author and you'll see nothing but insults. Vise versa and you won't find but a post or 2 in years. I'd generally recommend avoiding that person.

I promise it's just recency making you feel like I'm OK with that dude tho. I just ignore him because it's literally better for both of us if I do. Any other questions about that I'd be glad to answer privately.

As far as Thunder goes tho....he's right. No one cares lol. Particularly the mods and devs, and that's where you run off the rails. But that's not me standing up for fluff or not standing up for fluff. Believe me, I've done it. Sui is just a losing battle for me. Keep in mind I'm generally thought of as a peacekeeper, and a friendly war arranger. Not an enemy of anyone. Certain people actually like that Sui calls me names for being a peacekeeper, and it's a choice I ignore it. That noise isn't good for the game.

If you'd like to have a genuine talk about why there's no black people currently playing this game when they used to represent about 15% of the community, I'd be happy to have that discussion privately. I do actually think that part of this games history is disgusting.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 23rd 2023, 4:34:07
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2023, 5:14:13

Originally posted by BlackHole:
You guys ever wonder why you fight with literally everyone?

You seem to have a problem with getting along with people. And just like that... you're derailing this thread. It seems like you're unable to NOT derail threads. I really wish some of the more reasonable people here, like Derrick, would call ya'll on your fluff sometimes.

You wouldn't understand, you're probably younger than this game homie.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 11:22:36

Nah. I played when I was a kid. Game came out in what... 98? I'm in my late 30s, so I'm older.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 14:18:28

Let it die and move on guys

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2023, 17:26:22

Just create a player versus bot server and revert alliance back to what it was. and then on the player versus bot server we could expirment with improving the bots while keeping alliance as much as the old Earth as possible.

But yeah nobody listens to me anyway. +1 bonus
HeadHunter

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2023, 18:59:21

Originally posted by HH:
Just create a player versus bot server and revert alliance back to what it was. and then on the player versus bot server we could expirment with improving the bots while keeping alliance as much as the old Earth as possible.

That's what we all want.... except LaF, they rather ruin 1a and make it their safe space, fluff the community.
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2023, 21:57:52

Lol, Sui can tell you more about me than I think I even can. That's my actual worst hater. I've literally campaigned against the way he talks to people because I find it extemely intollerant at a minimum and racist/sexist at its max. We've said some of the most hurtful things people can say to each other over the years, and literally no one on that end of the game supports me. When I call him sexist the women stand up for him and when I call him racist the Mexicans do the same.

Recency bias will say we stopped conflicting and are friends, but it's only because I stopped speaking directly to him so he would stop suiciding me instead of participating in wars when I had little or no support on the issue. Just updating you on history btw. My personal jabs against him sting too much and make me look bad because they are so personal, so I don't make them, and when he calls me out for being bi or ridicules my personal sexual choices or whatever it's just as easy for me to ignore him. Only people who know each other very personally can make those types of insults, and frankly when I engage with him, I feel bad about what I say because I'm an able bodied successful dude. Personal opinion, he became very senile and a nihilist because aging was super unfriendly to him. And that's really all I care to say about it. We had some awesome wars together with RAGE back in the day, but he's a different person now.

Do yourself a favor tho, forum search Derrick with Sui as the author and you'll see nothing but insults. Vise versa and you won't find but a post or 2 in years. I'd generally recommend avoiding that person.

I promise it's just recency making you feel like I'm OK with that dude tho. I just ignore him because it's literally better for both of us if I do. Any other questions about that I'd be glad to answer privately.

As far as Thunder goes tho....he's right. No one cares lol. Particularly the mods and devs, and that's where you run off the rails. But that's not me standing up for fluff or not standing up for fluff. Believe me, I've done it. Sui is just a losing battle for me. Keep in mind I'm generally thought of as a peacekeeper, and a friendly war arranger. Not an enemy of anyone. Certain people actually like that Sui calls me names for being a peacekeeper, and it's a choice I ignore it. That noise isn't good for the game.

If you'd like to have a genuine talk about why there's no black people currently playing this game when they used to represent about 15% of the community, I'd be happy to have that discussion privately. I do actually think that part of this games history is disgusting.

Blackhole, the above proves that one I too will live in YOUR head LMAO
You and Derrick should get together with your long post and write the Book of Earth,,,,,just title my Chapter in Chapter 13 ha ha ha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2023, 22:19:41

Was hoping you wouldn't burn me too bad Sui lol. Just wanted to say what most know haha.

Originally posted by HH:

How the fluff could that be possible, you're in LaF!?!?!?!? Just trolling HH. Happy Thanksgiving.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2023, 5:12:21

Originally posted by HH:

I agree with HH here

Turtle Crawler Game profile

Nov 24th 2023, 5:24:28

That server is called team, very few play it, go have fun

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2023, 12:18:31

BEM684 Game profile

Nov 24th 2023, 14:53:14

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:
That server is called team, very few play it, go have fun

There are 53 countries in Team and at most 125 active human players in Alliance, even though alliances can have as many members as you want and Teams are limited to 5. If the team member limit was raised to 15 I think many would move to that server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 24th 2023, 17:56:56

That is a bit bold saying there are no Black people playing this game. There is one.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2023, 19:37:57

Yawn

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Nov 24th 2023, 19:51:18
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Nov 24th 2023, 22:22:23

only one? I guess i never thought to ask a persons color or nationality

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2023, 2:28:35

Originally posted by farmer:
only one? I guess i never thought to ask a persons color or nationality

I am sure there are more.
No one asked though, there is a WhatsApp SoF group clan chat where people post their photos. He will tell ya if you wants to tell you. He is proud. He should be.

SF claims to be so I will say 2. You can be anything you want in 2023 🤷

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2023, 7:55:40

Why you muricans so obsessed with people's color? We're all human, are we not?
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 25th 2023, 13:19:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

zactly, they racsist

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2023, 13:27:29

I am just responding to the comment Derrick made.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 25th 2023, 13:32:54

Originally posted by galleri:

And you referred to a specific person, who I have played with in the same alliance for years, I consider him a good man....so there goes Derrick's statement....as they say on the streets "He don't know me" LOL

Hint* Some people call him the space cowboy, some people call him ??? LMAO

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2023, 18:52:38

Go make me my sammich

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2023, 18:54:08

Originally posted by galleri:

I didn't direct that at you :-)
(•_•)