Verified:

KingKaosKnows

Dec 5th 2011, 16:40:59

No one is enlightened to not get attacked, but when a worthless country takes your land and does nothing with it besides turning it into waste, then is when we have a problem.

When land is taken in such a foolish way, I can't help but feel than the other guy is just screwing me over for no reason.

If you take my land and improve your country with it, then my gains will be good when I retal, if you take my land and leave it there unbuild, you are just screwing us both, but me more than you, because you choose to be mediocre while I am forced to be mediocre.

But this isn't the right place to vent, NBK has barely touched my countries at the start of most sets and SemperFi has their list of shady crap (wartime suicides on PANLV, untaggeds hitting NBK, the deal with the Elysium tag jumper), I guess I reacted badly to popcom trolling me for no reason.

Bottomline (so I can go to sleep)

In the set of July-Ago SemperFi was going to hit NBK because of the abnormal amount of hits exchanged, a tactic done to PANLV in prior resets (as a war alliance you try to get others pissed and ready to war), this works and NBK FSes SemperFi because the later had begun to save turns in response to NBK grabbing.

SemperFi wins that one thanks to an advantage of numbers and NOT being a scrub tag (+0.85 restart rate, and HPM of +100).

Next set the history seems to be going the same way, so SemperFi FSes NBK

My problem is NBK members saying SemperFi is a scrub tag, when they clearly can hold their. Ground... And fluff... Tired... fluff all... E sleeps...

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 16:48:35

"as a war alliance you try to get others pissed and ready to war"

That is actually not true, we don't try to be douches to get people to go to war with us. I think we made it quite clear several times that we are more then willing to declare war for no reason, and freely admit it. Why would we try to make up a BS reason for other things after that?
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

mike Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 17:00:10

entitled KKK lol.

K4F (from what I've seen) the only clan that does that is IMP. And every set i've been here i've seen IMP get trashed in wars.
Carpe Cerevisi

Pain Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 18:16:34

i have a feeling smegma was the one who had to restart the most last set. he seems awful butthurt about getting raped 2 sets in a row. i dont see anyone else from NBK crying, with the exception of popcom pouting and throwing out insults.

NBK is a good alliance, with good players. they just havent realized the climate of the game has changed and there isnt enough variety for them to ever get another true fair war. so they will either be stuck netting, warring bigger clans, or declaring on netters their own size and getting gangbanged by DPs. just the way it is.
Your mother is a nice woman

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 19:08:43

As long as we are having fun....

PG Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 19:54:46

RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

PapaSmurf Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 20:29:54

Pain - smegma is not part of NBK.

SemperFi - Good luck in your netting set!

kemo Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 20:57:58

i cant take this anymore. im gonna try to say this without bein a fluff

nbk aint the warring power they had at the start of ee. sure you can restart a ton but that aint gonna get you a win very often. you rarely looked at the play times last set. i owned all top 11 hitters on the server last set and i shoulda lost everyone one of them had you watched my playtimes. i couldnt wall at all in the mornings. theres a few other things i noticed but im not gonna do the job your wm shoudla been doin

when you feel something aint right and dont know whhere the problem is you need to go back to the basics and rethink your warring system. im not sayin reinvent the lava lamp and do it from the ground up. at minimum you gotta update it. if you wanna claim to be the best you need to always be finding better ways and i honestly dont think youve done that
all praised to ra

crysk Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 1:40:52

both sides got some issues. deal with em. Soon :)

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 2:33:22

Perhaps kemo, but it is easy to say that some countries should have died that didn't... that is always the case. I seem to remember that last set I was pretty much the last one to die out of all the originals, and I was breaking down SF's best countries daily, countries which we could not normally have taken down fast, and I only walled 3 times in the entire war :P

Also pretty easy to give advice when you have a massive country advantage and the first strike. I don't think NBK has ever really had both those advantages in a war. (In fact we are almost always declared on by larger clans, the sole exception being TKO). (Not counting the times we declard on larger clans... or multiple clans to make it fair).
NBK

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 6th 2011, 4:58:16

as far as i know it was just the one time we FSed CC
but we had reason for it..
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

AquaView Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 8:04:34

It seem to me there is a lot of threats pumping of arms.

make this clear. we had wanted to net both the sets we wared nbk. we sued for peace with nbk. but qm hated walding want to kill semperfi first set. so i was certain that nbk would dec on us. so yes we was going to dec on nbk first if we could. as being bigger is not everything we have members we never fought with before. not knowing how well we could count on them. as nbk knows new members are hard to count on. but we got lucky everyone was great warriors

3rd set we sued for peace got nothing. heard that nbk had recruited salt members with the promise of warring semperfi. so no chance of netting that set as much as we had wanted to. and not wanting to get fs on every set. nbk claims we don't want to fight fear war. we not a clan out to war just for the hell of it. we war to defend are selves and survive as a clan to continue to play and hope to get to net.

some how nbk has taken this to be very personal when all we wanted to net. like any other real war you do what you have to to insure victory we recruit hard and we fight hard and try and gain allies. We are here to stay and if nbk wants a fair war they either recruit more or make friends and ask for friendly war.

I don't want this to be come a grudge between semperfi and nbk. this can stop here. ball is in nbk court. but we will be netting this set and have nbk as DNH. we have allies to back us so we can do so. but if nbk fs us they will face all of us. i don't feel any clan should be forced to war 3 sets in a row. as all that will do is make for hard feelings with many clans and maybe force members to leave the game for good.

I do not wish to have nbk or semperfi to lose members.

as much as nbk thinks we are bullies. couldn't be farther from the truth. many know me as a honest and upright person. all the fluff is not coming from me. what i have spoken is the truth. but i know nbk is building for war with semperfi they claim they feel we will war them. we are built for netting we will have some war countries to defend against sueciders. we will get sdi.

I give my word that we are netting. and wish no more hostilies with nbk. I don't want this to be an aodt and nbk wars repeated.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 14:41:52

Funny, all you wanted to do was net? Sure got a funny way of showing it.

Besides, what about Waldings threats of Ending NBK until we no longer exist?

Also you say you were forced to war three sets in a row? Last set you warred us when we were not going to touch you whatsoever. The set before you were going to hit us (you admitted as much) and so we hit you first, and now you are the victim both times?

I dont so much care for any of the drama between NBK and SF, but what I do not like to see is outright lies and manipulation to get what you want. And I see a fair bit of it right now.

As for suing for peace, what you mean to say is, we refused to avoid grabbing you (we did do 2 landgrabs on you that set after all) so that means war? You act like you are better then everyone, that you have a right that others do not, and that is the issue I have.

Btw aren't you the one in NBK who kept trying to get us to war TKO and/or Pan, EVERY SET?
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 16:48:04

k4f u lie. we clearly were going to hit them last set...

we told the server we were netting.
we told SF we were netting.
we built netting countries. (including 30% reps, which is unheard of in NBK)

we were definitely about to FS semper fi. any moron can see that.

but you are dead right about your last sentence:

Btw aren't you the one in NBK who kept trying to get us to war TKO and/or Pan, EVERY SET?
==================================

not only that, but the set where we warred Pan and focus (hit both so the # would be even and thus a better war for both sides) aqua was dead set against it. he only wanted to hit Pan. even thou we outnumbered them by 1/3...kinda like what semper did to us last set..... to bad NBK is the big bad server bully LOL

hows the view from up your ass aqua?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

mike Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 17:36:38

K4F, you are making me upset. it's no fair that SF gets to hog you all to themselves 3 sets in a row. I want a chance to fight against you !
Carpe Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 17:37:56

We did have some good fights with CC, will admit ;)
NBK

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 6th 2011, 19:15:14

This thread mentions war... Therefore, it is missing a random comment from Rockman regarding IMP.

kemo Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 20:57:05

imp sucks. did that help?

k4f im just sayin keepin an eye on the activity times sometimes takes alot of the guess work out of "will it wall?" in my case the answer woulda been no and the only time yall tried was on a holiday weekend (yes gamit i was watching the news long before i logged in :P)

yall had some great lemmings at one point but for the most part just stopped. and no my countries were not massive.

all im sayin is if you want to do the best you can you gotta hit when the target is most likely to die and not just when its convienent for you. if you cant hit at that time frame get someone who can. planning makes a big ass difference in the end result

also dont forget when you hit cc. you had the country advantage and the fs (in no way am i saying wrong or right to that war. just sayin it meets the criteria you didnt think you ever had).
all praised to ra

AquaView Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 21:15:42

nbk wanted a war i suggested tko for a friendly war that is if tko was interested but they wasn't at that time but they did end up having one with nbk after i left.

and at the time i was upset with pan for gangbanging swords when they out number swords on there own. and reason swords was upset with pan as they took in tag jumper and should have detaged the member but instead gangbanged them. and being a former swords member felt they got a bad deal.

and also was pissed that they stock hunted me on are only netting set. but since then understand why they did as nbk was farming the crap out of them and there members had enough and started stock hunting nbk.

Also since join semperfi i have had to change sides and take on the allies of semperfi. and yes at first wasn't keen on that but walding had reasoned with me that are allies are great allies. and i have come to respect them.

I am working to develop long lasting relationships with all the clans on the server. we have tried to get peace with nbk but they rather throw mud. but i guess that is what you need to do to get a war every set.

no matter what nbk says we are netting this set.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2011, 22:43:37

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
Pain - smegma is not part of NBK.

Confirmed and coated with Smegma

Popcom Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 22:50:52

Originally posted by AquaView:
we have tried to get peace with nbk but they rather throw mud. but i guess that is what you need to do to get a war every set.

funny, cause when we were clearly netting with no intention of waring ANYONE, u still set out to hit us..even telling your members you were going to his us before the previous set was over.
so explain that one.

your so full of fluff its retarded.
you gave us the ultimatum of pact us or we kill you. why the hell would u ever think we would allow anyone to bully us into a pact? (and before you deny it, remember we have the logs, and not just from 1 leader)
also, when we told u (not u personally, but SF fa) we wouldn't be bullied into a pact, we were told thats fine, we die every set then.
so again, u can try to play the victim, but your full of fluff, and anyone with a functioning brain can see that.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

AquaView Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 0:08:31

there was no threats from me. i know Nightwolf got very upset by how you talked to him. he said that if you keep going as you where you would be killed set after set. or more over wouldn't doubt that you would. not that its was a threat or promise. point is he didn't see you guys changing your path. of coming for us set after set.

as for last set we told are members we wanted to net and would do what we could to pact nbk and get the netting set but if not be ready for war. we not a victim and we will do everything in are power not to be a victim. but i must say you guys doing great job of spinning the fluff. never the less you want to war you haven't to wait tell next set.

but knowing you guy you take that as a threat but i said if you want to war us you have to wait tell next set not that we wish to war you next set

Watertowers

Dec 7th 2011, 0:53:28

Most SemperFi members can confirm what Aquaview just said. Semperfi always wanted to net. There never was any intention to war, and SemperFi felt that it was drawn into the war peremptorily for every set.

KingKaosKnows

Dec 7th 2011, 1:04:47

Most netting clans have to compromise.

They can't be pushovers, but cannot go batfluff crazy at the first hit exchanged either.

Rico Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 1:42:23

I think we should have a server wide netting set.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 1:44:31

I wouldn't mind a month with self farming allowed, then an all out kill fest for everyone after! Last country living wins!
NBK

mdevol Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 5:04:08

i disagree a server wide netting set would not go well...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Rockman Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 5:19:38

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
Most netting clans have to compromise.

They can't be pushovers, but cannot go batfluff crazy at the first hit exchanged either.

If they go batfluff crazy at the first hit exchanged, it means that you were wrong to call them a netting alliance. And there's nothing wrong with not being a netting alliance.

iTz Klutch Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 6:56:12

aquaview, are =/= our. just a note friend
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Popcom Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 7:49:05

Originally posted by AquaView:
he didn't see you guys changing your path. of coming for us set after set.

do u even read the fluff you write?

when did we ever say we were coming for you set after set?
god damn your delusional.

once again, for the 3rd time lets go over this.

1 set we fought, we never said we were going to hit you. your plan was to war us, you said so yourself. we FS you cause u were about to hit us. you guys fully admitted that.

2nd set we fought, we tried to net, you hit us. telling your members you would be hitting us even before the 1st set was over.

now please, explain how we had a path set to come at you set after set? please. i would love to understand your warped logic.

so again, stop playing the victim. you came at us, thats how it is.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Walding Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 7:56:55

Popcom your an idiot. I tried to stay off of this thread. Only reason we prepped for war the first time with you is because everyone said you were coming for us. Go figure they got it right.

Now why would I believe you were not going to come back at us last set after you got destroyed the previous set?

Its obvious there is some bad blood between several NBK members and I. So who all in NBK as of now was on mars when I spanked that ass there too?

mdevol Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 9:11:00

/me starts popping some corn
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

synoder Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 12:15:43

Originally posted by Walding:
Popcom your an idiot. I tried to stay off of this thread. Only reason we prepped for war the first time with you is because everyone said you were coming for us. Go figure they got it right.

Now why would I believe you were not going to come back at us last set after you got destroyed the previous set?

Its obvious there is some bad blood between several NBK members and I. So who all in NBK as of now was on mars when I spanked that ass there too?

I have never played mars but from what I hear the NBKers that did play, played WITH you and quit cause you and Aqua were running massive multies and killing everyone.

The first time we warred, we were both looking for a fight and we saw you guys storing turns so we went ahead and FSed. No hard feelings at all. You guys put up a good fight and with the numbers advantage did well to keep restarting and beat us.

2nd time we warred, we were netting (as noted by our strat choices and LGing). You decided to FS cause we grabbed you twice, that war is 100% on you guys. Then you went and asked all your team and 1a buddies to run untagged suiciders on us cause we are "bullies". You also recieved FA and a tag jumper and keep bragging about how much better you guys are. You still wonder why there is bad blood between us? I most have given you two wonder children more credit than you deserved if you can't figure that out.

Edited By: synoder on Dec 7th 2011, 12:20:33
See Original Post

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 14:58:50

we sued for peace with nbk. but qm hated walding want to kill semperfi first set.
==============================================================
Keep it up, Aqua, You are a lying piece of fluff!
You have lied to your crew, ever since you got there, by trying to cause hate for NBK... I've had it with your bullfluff lies!
How the Hell would you know who/what I hate? Never, have I said I hated Walding. But it's not only this, you lie about all kinds of fluff! And you do this for the sole reason of making NBK look bad, in FFA's eyes. Why? Because you didn't get your way?
You manipulating people, broadcasting your disgruntled propaganda about NBK, should just stop.

It appears to me, that you started bashing NBK, when you weren't given the VP spot. Then you stomped around, had a temper tantrum like a 5 year old. Then, you decided make all of NBK pay for my telling you 5 times, that you weren't getting this position..
You've said, to many people that I am THE worst President NBK ever had, and the leaders here never get anything done. Well, that's your opinion, which I believe is wrong.. Since you are way out of touch, with the goings on, in NBK, perhaps you should mind your own business. If you don't know what the Hell you are talkin about, you should shut the fluff up!
Your mission is to discredit NBK, and the bullfluff you spew is only to cause dissension around the server, toward NBK, and it's packed full of bullfluff! It appears you have made an impact though, which is really the lowest I'd ever thought you'd go, purely in the name of revenge. You are not NBK's most desirable person, since your pissy fit. I don't hate you, Aqua, (Another one of your lies) you certainly aren't my favorite pal.
I have referred to you as a fluffing turncoat traitor bastard!!
I stand by this statement too.. Some might wanna heed warning, I don't think Aquaview's elevator goes all the way to the top floor!
I believe I speak for all of NBK's crew, when I say,
fluff YOU, fluffwaPew!!

P.S. When will you ever learn to spell "OUR"...?? *rolls eyes*

Some juicy fluff for all you trolls, eh? Hope you enjoyed it!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 15:26:29

Usually I skip reading QM posts :P
This one though is on the mark pretty solid. We don't have a problem with SF really at all. Mainly the lying and manipulating that goes on is what gets people all riled up.
NBK

WarTime

Dec 7th 2011, 17:00:18

Originally posted by rebelnbk:

But we love pussies, don't we?
Ya still ain't saying nuttin till you been munching her muffin. ;)

nico Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 17:06:01

K4F, remember that this edged sword is sharpened on both sides. Popcom my first or 2nd set here said "Semperfi was arranging a war, you can tell by the communists and dictators and theos" when in fact communists were run by a single person, dictators are great landtraders and its a no brainer to play theos to net. Now Popcom's SAME argument is that NBK's theos, communists, and dictators were meant to net.

It isn't that I am taking sides here, but do you all think FFAT is ignorant to the point that we won't see that both sides are trying to spin? People uninvolved, like Kingkaosknows and Rockman and myself see that both sides hate each other. FFAT also heard from Nightwolf last set when he said he never threatened you, just got upset when you talked down to him. Don't act as if there are no condescending persons in NBK. you know there are people like Popcom who feel that they are the best player out there and opine like philosophers. Then there are those like you, K4F who feel NBK is the best war clan, then haven't won a war since a heavily outnumbered (by your numbers, TKO was outnumbered by an almost equivalent percentage as SF vs NBK last set) TKO declared on you. The best win and lose, you are correct, but that doesn't mean your skills are based on "we can restart best" or "we have 1 player who can break countries down and only have to wall 3 times a set." There would be a lot more needed to claim being the best and NBK wants it based on age alone.

So the way we see it, declare on Semperfi, gather your FDPs to war them and theirs and you'll get your 3rd war. Win or lose stop bringing it to FFAT.

Also Aquaview vice president of Semperfi, this should have never been on FFAT. Although i bet you put it here because NBK's FA's would have said "Semperfi said to pact us our they would triple gangbang us until we die for eternity" instead of "We were told they wouldn't hit us, and had allies to let us know they meant business and would all come at us."

Walding Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 19:30:46

Originally posted by QM Diver:

Some might wanna heed warning, I don't think Aquaview's elevator goes all the way to the top floor!

I think most of the server feels the same way about you.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2011, 21:03:55

Originally posted by WarTime:
Originally posted by rebelnbk:

But we love pussies, don't we?
Ya still ain't saying nuttin till you been munching her muffin. ;)

You know, I used to think that oral was actually more fun that vaginal. Until a few weeks ago when I nailed this chick and she was so freaky. Mind-blowing freaky. Definitely second best sex ever. Reminded me of what sex is supposed to be.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 22:57:07

No, nico, Popcom said reps, we had a ton of reps, and that was his point, not dicts and commies.

And I never once anywhere said NBK is the best war clan, so don't be putting words in my mouth.

As for my quotes of not walling, they were in reference to kemo's statement regarding walling, not me bragging.

And I've seen convo parts of many of the clans that aqua has talked to, in trying to get people to gangbang us, so I did not say that without reference.

You are making an effort to be neutral, but most of the statements you are making is out of context, or not true. Though you are doing better then many of the SF peeps.

I have not made an untrue statement so far, and I don't mean point of view true. Very few things annoy me more then lying to manipulate people. And I will say that most of the clans that did do that, are no longer around at the moment. Not to mention that I personally get very annoyed with false statements. (I will admit NBK members do so as well, but it isn't manipulation, it is their point of view, and I do call them on it, which is a good part of the reason Aqua left NBK, cause I refused to jump TKO, or Pan on its own again).
NBK

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 7th 2011, 23:19:11

I dont comment on this crap Cause i have lost all respect for this thread. walding i never knew you before semper Fi and the stuff you say, makes me tend to not like you or aqua But i have no grudges. just tired of semper trying to enfore there will
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

kemo Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:23:35

the one thing that makes me feel special about this thread is yall spell a fluff ton worse then i do
all praised to ra

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:26:12

hmmmmm

I feel like an small part of this history :P as I was around in both semperFi and NBK :)

anyways I think both sides have their reasons, In my limited knowledge I know AV was uber pissed when we (NBK) netted because he got stock hunted 3 times, one by PANLV, one by TKO and once by CC, and I believe he is honest about that part, because I was one of the mofos hitting PANLV/TKO (I was a guy that began to play after mid set, so the only way to improve my finish was to screw others) and GOD i did!!!.

I have no idea why he left NBK, but a lot of people left that set, some went after AV/Gal and others left for other reasons, personally I was going to join PANLV, because I liked the crew there, but decided against it because I had a feeling that would just give NBK a reason to declare on poor PANLV, and those guys get screwed enough.

Anyways, I just finished playing my 14 countries, and really don't have time for drama this set so PEACE!!!
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

synoder Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:40:44

why would you going to pan give us a reason to to hit pan? You wanted to net and left, we had no problems with that at all.

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:42:29

Good for you, Smegma! :O) I somehow, am curious of the one that provided the "Best" sex.. You didn't marry her, eh? Oh well, you can't have everything.... ;o)

Walding, that's all you got, eh? FAIL! LMFAO

Nico, I'm compelled to enlighten FFAT, regarding your observations, just a little...

===============================================================
'FFAT also heard from Nightwolf last set when he said he never threatened you, just got upset when you talked down to him.'
===============================================================

QM_Diver> Hello... I have some corespondence for you..
QM_Diver> To the leaders of SemperFi,
QM_Diver> c/o nightwolf
QM_Diver> We have come to an impasse, with respect to the previous attempt to insure a war free reset.
QM_Diver> The fact remains, we need nothing from SemperFi for this. NBK has attempted to strike an agreement, Semper has declined.
QM_Diver> NBK can effectively have a netting set, without any type of temporary agreement with SemperFi at all, and will do so. Semperfi understands NBK does not pact self farming clans.
QM_Diver> NBK has no pacts with PANlv, or TKO. Also true, among the other clans who play in in the Free For All server, yet NBK has fair to good relations among most alliances that play.
QM_Diver> Should an issue arise, excessive land grabs or something else, contact is made. The issue is then communicated, and the FA's of each clan meet. Usually there is an amicable arrangement.
QM_Diver> These, are the normal channels that ALL clans utilize, for relations to co-exist on the FFA server.
QM_Diver> It IS no different with the clan, SemperFi.
QM_Diver> NBK has made it clear that we would like to play a netting set. There will be no negotiations of any kind for any agreements/No War/pacts for the entirety of this new reset, other than minor issues that normally arise, during any given set. By expressing our desire to net, effectively gives notice, to our intent..
QM_Diver> In regards too this statement by nightwolf:
QM_Diver> ------------------------------------ ---------------------
QM_Diver> <nightwolf> and I have a feeling without a pact one of us would get paranoid and something stupid happens
QM_Diver> ------------------------------------ ---------------------
QM_Diver> NBK is neither stupid, nor are we paranoid. As far as we are concerned, this is a non issue..
QM_Diver> Have a good set!
QM_Diver> QM Diver
QM_Diver> NBK Prez.
nightwolf> Aiight
nightwolf> as you wish
QM_Diver> Thank you..
nightwolf> Good luck trying to net. I am the reasonable one
nightwolf> enjoy your set, I wont be around to be diplomatic next set.
QM_Diver> We'l do our best..
nightwolf> So enjoy what you've made for yourselves :D
QM_Diver> Is this the sentiment from your leaders, or from you, personally?
nightwolf> Me personally
nightwolf> I dont care if you die every set
nightwolf> my request was more than reasonable
nightwolf> so I'm done trying to be nice
QM_Diver> Not according to NBK Senate..
=============================================================

(This was condescending? Really?)

CLEARLY STATED, was our intentions of enjoying a netting set..

So, Nico, I know NBK has a few, who are larger than life.. They don't mind struttin their stuff, either.. I agree that the "Best Warring clan" is a bold statement.. I also haven't seen ANY of NBK's crew, EVER making this claim.. I don't know where you heard anyone say this, who is a member of NBK. Have you?

Personally,I believe we do have some of the BEST PLAYERS in the FFA! Other clans have some of the BEST PLAYERS, also. On this, there's no dispute, eh?

in fact communists were run by a single person,
==============================================
If this is true, this single person was running a fluff load of multis! There were gobs of commies, far more than 16!

I hope this helps to set the record straight...

QM Diver
NBK
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:47:39

At that time Popcom was hitting PANLV a lot, in what I remember his own words were (trying to get PANLV to FS us), so if he was trying to incite PANLV into a fight, me leaving could also accomplish this, I had a little bit of access to PANLV and some members were getting very pissed (so Popcom was being successful) so I decided that me joining PANLV could easily lead to Popcom becoming even more aggressive and thus forcing PANLV to war NBK, and I wasn't going to war NBK, so decided to go somewhere else, and that got me into SemperFi for the rest of that set.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

synoder Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 23:50:22

ah ok gotcha.

gambit Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 6:26:24

netting is for 1a!
Natural Born Killer

Walding Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 9:32:50

Originally posted by synoder:
Originally posted by Walding:

I have never played mars but from what I hear the NBKers that did play, played WITH you and quit cause you and Aqua were running massive multies and killing everyone.

The first time we warred, we were both looking for a fight and we saw you guys storing turns so we went ahead and FSed. No hard feelings at all. You guys put up a good fight and with the numbers advantage did well to keep restarting and beat us.

2nd time we warred, we were netting (as noted by our strat choices and LGing). You decided to FS cause we grabbed you twice, that war is 100% on you guys. Then you went and asked all your team and 1a buddies to run untagged suiciders on us cause we are "bullies". You also recieved FA and a tag jumper and keep bragging about how much better you guys are. You still wonder why there is bad blood between us? I most have given you two wonder children more credit than you deserved if you can't figure that out.

To think I actually had some respect for you. RIU where you at bud. I know you were never an ally of mine on mars. I remember raping "BLOOD" your worthless tag on mars if im correct and I'm sure there were a few other NBK tagged BLOOD or Takers.

I dont remember anyone quiting because of me or Aqua and it was always known that Takers were the multi of the server.

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 8th 2011, 11:35:08

Yeah I dont remember being allied with you in Mars. But I didn't play mars for that long either..i think only a few sets then got bored of it when people could make ridiculously huge countries and everything was unbalanced. I didnt like the fact that you could SR down to like 10 civs and kill with just one hit either lol.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN: