Verified:

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 23:46:21

I already read the original post, numb nuts, and there is nothing in there that indicated that LT was deleted.

Care to try again, retard?

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:50:39

so you're saying his second account wasn't deleted?

or are you saying he didn't suicide us?

have you paid reps yet?

you're an embarrassment to yourself, the rules of this game and agreements made between alliances.
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 23:54:03

the account was deleted over a reset after it was used and when it was no longer being used as an active account. At no point did LT have a country deleted. So now you are backpeddling rather than simply admitting you were wrong, god you are pathetic.

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 23:55:13

Also I inquired, with 2 different admins, over the legality of it.
The fact is LT was never deleted and the answer we received over whether it was cheating was inconsistent, so you fail yet again.

grimjoww Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:00:44

cheaters!

ld Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:10:20

cheaters!

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:12:18

cheaters!

Reckless Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:14:37

pumpkin eaters

dagga Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:15:02

cheaters!
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Sov Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:17:13

Anoniem that line you keep posting that I said... I do not know why you think that to me some big secret!

I posted on the MX site why I hate ICN, why I want to wipe them from the game and why I wouldn't do it in detail... with another ICN member on there discussing it with me! It is no secret ;)

You could have just copied that thread instead as you are on that site :p

dagga Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:20:57

Sov you come on here trying to be the great messiah, about how you weren't involved when SoF did some of their stupid hits. You showed how much of a scheming fluff you really are in those logs. I'm glad they show that so people don't need to listen to your bullfluff.
signatures are stupid.

Flamey Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:21:43

Is it anything to do with Marshal's sense of humour?

locket Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:26:18

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by LulzSec:
we already knew these logs leaked, it got sent around already.

there's nothing too special that was said anyways

and detmer, this happened before this reset started, hence they were discussing whether we should auto-renew it or contact to terminate.

we did renew you and i confirmed that with pang at the start of this reset, so don't get to worked up :P

http://tinyurl.com/hanlong

don't get too cute anoniem :P

Locket: I don't see how that could have been my posting style, since before that point lulzsec hadn't posted anything that wasn't a log or a quote.

So remember don't try and think above your station. You have no concept of "posting styles" - you are just an idiot that follows along with whatever bully is keeping you safe.

So every single post has to be in an exact format to be the same posting style? Why do you even bother making such ludicrous posts such as this? I know nothing about posting styles? I know as much as any other person who doesn't analyze speach/writing for their job which likely is no one in EE ;)

You are just an angry child who is louder than most other angry children on the internet. It's quite pathetic how you ignore anything that proves you wrong or simply revert to calling people stupid or idiot. You aren't worth having a conversation/debate with either way because you are too arrogant to think that you could ever be wrong or to question anything, particularly what your own "side" does in this game.

Anyways, I am done with you since you are just acting like a 12 year old throwing insults and calling people stupid again.

archaic Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 0:37:08

I should have something to say about this, but honestly its just about the least surprising conversation I've ever seen. A bit disappointed seeing Omega in there . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Chevs

Apr 25th 2012, 0:58:00

anoniem why do you keep quoting me saying our pact with RD is fluff?

they swindled us! it is fluff!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Apr 25th 2012, 1:00:25

SoF/LaF vs Admins
2 - 0

Admins remaining = 1

SoF/LaF vs Admins
1 - 0

Chevs Vs Slagpit

1 - 0

get your facts straight
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Jiman Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:16:38

*humps CHevs*

Chevs

Apr 25th 2012, 1:49:35

jiman where'd u go? i responded to ur irc message
SOF Head Of Poop

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:53:30

who cares

iScode Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 1:54:57

THIS IS DISGUSTING

HOW DARE YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME.

I am really disappointed i wasnt invited to this chat :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 2:10:11

It always amazes me how much time some people in LaF have to just camp these threads and reply to every single little thing posted about them.

I mean do you guys have to work?

As for this contention that nothing in the logs is explosive you basically just insulted ever alliance not represented in the chat and discussed how to farm or wipe certain (much smaller I might add) alliances off the server.

It is clear that the motivations you collective have is to control the server and to bully certain alliances.

It seems what goes around does come around.

This is my opinion (and probably the opinion of most MD'ers - I haven't asked all of them!). Everyone else should make up their own minds.

de1i Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 2:43:08

ILS!

ninong Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 2:45:32

tl;wrl
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ninong Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 2:45:54

Originally posted by de1i:
ILS!

imag lcn sol
IX

Klown Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 3:16:52

Good lord, all this really says to me is that people that lead alliances in this game have no life :p

Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:20:59

Originally posted by iScode:
THIS IS DISGUSTING

HOW DARE YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME.

I am really disappointed i wasnt invited to this chat :(

I'd assume they labeled Imag next to Rage ;)

Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:23:25

Originally posted by Sov:
Anoniem that line you keep posting that I said... I do not know why you think that to me some big secret!

I posted on the MX site why I hate ICN, why I want to wipe them from the game and why I wouldn't do it in detail... with another ICN member on there discussing it with me! It is no secret ;)

You could have just copied that thread instead as you are on that site :p

How you trying to get this game going again when your talking about wiping alliances of the server ? I might add an Alliance who I haven't even seen post on AT ?

dagga Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:37:12

You know what is sad - iScode has taken control of imag and I'd guarantee you I know what side they'd rather join up with and fight against.

But iScode is a goose, so that is sad.
signatures are stupid.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2012, 4:39:07

LaF,SoF and LCN run the show now get use to it people, the SOL,MD and Evo group never got off the ground and we're demolished at birth!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:42:42

Originally posted by dagga:
You know what is sad - iScode has taken control of imag and I'd guarantee you I know what side they'd rather join up with and fight against.

But iScode is a goose, so that is sad.

Lol agreed.

archaic Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:42:57

I thought he was a duck . . .

lets throw him in a pond and see if he floats, if he does then he's a duck. If he doesn't - we stone him

or was it burn at the stake . . .

do sheep float?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:44:00

Originally posted by TaSk1:
LaF,SoF and LCN run the show now get use to it people, the SOL,MD and Evo group never got off the ground and we're demolished at birth!

I think you forgot Rival ? Lol

You think we are scared ? We have core players that are NOT going anywhere.

drdial Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:47:46

you got that right Pride

Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:50:10

"We are a long term problem" :P

Drow Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 4:57:31

I like the amount of discussion about PDM and what we are going to do despite the fact we are "so small and harmless" as also mentioned :P
if any of the alliances in this convo (some of which are our DP's at that) had asked us about our plans re: sof, we would most likely have said outright that no, we weren't going to pact them, but also no, we weren't going to war them. Lol is all I have to say. utterly hilarious.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

drdial Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:01:25

i like being a long term problem. its good to be loved LOL

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:03:19

anon and KJ are filthy liars and cheaters,

KJ has actually ran bots on alliances. Pure scum

Jiman Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:08:42

*protects iscode* MINE!

Alin Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:21:42

Originally posted by Klown:
Good lord, all this really says to me is that people that lead alliances in this game have no life :p

The only thing those people are going to lead in their (pathetic) life is 1A alliances.

This game is doomed with all those retards being in leadership position, planing and ploting to take small alliances out.

Karim Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:23:09

Originally posted by Karim:
I went through the whole wall of text just to discover 99% of the times MD got mentioned was by Hanlong.

I guess you have a problem with us, apparently.

i never had a problem with MD until you backstabbed us :P

Full. Of. fluff.

Kind regards,
Anoneim (A special spelling for a special person)

stop logging back and forth between your two forum accounts ;P do you enjoy talking to yourself normally?

Does that imply i have 2 forum accounts? I have one face, irl and on social forums: if i have to say something i say it.

I don't even know who Anoneim is: ask a mod.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

AxAlar Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:34:08

How rude. I'm active enough to Ctrl+F "SancT" and see what was said! :P
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:35:01

Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:45:15

Originally posted by AxAlar:
How rude. I'm active enough to Ctrl+F "SancT" and see what was said! :P

Sanct is very active :) we know because we are grabbing one another very well :)

Come to the dark side :p

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2012, 5:50:55

Yea rival too actually they destroyed evo couple sets ago, but pdm has been disabled and crippled for the set and only pose a threat to dora the explorer.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:56:14

Mr Charcoal's Rant (not RD related)

I would like to start by saying that I actually read the logs. Im at work with NOTHING to do for 6 more hours. This is a response to the logs, to the rebuttals, and to AT over the last few sets.

It's quite obvious the poster is anti-Laf. The entire purpose of posting is to have everyone that isnt part of LaF / SoF get angry at the statements and do something about it. No one will.

Nothing in the logs was a lie. Some statements were opinions or bad assumptions.

Lulz: Your attention seeking behavior is annoying. Please stfu. Nothing you posted was groundbreaking. LaF and SoF are two large alliances who currently have a level of control. They wish to keep that control and plan accordingly. Every major alliance has done the same for years.

LaF: Seriously, stfu. Don't feel the need to defend yourselves. Do you realize how retarded you sound arguing every anti-Laf post? Do you what you do. It's what you have done for years.

Evo: Quit whining. If you have an issue with LaF, hit them already. Tell them you are coming, tell them not to call in allies. But you can't and won't. Instead you will cry on here about a deleted account 25 sets ago or a number 1 country that may or may not have received aid.

SoF: Stop calling our pact fluff and that you got swindled. We both know those statements are a lie. Man up and stop being sneaky about everything. You Lack class and You shouldnt. Try a friendly approach, it will make the difference in 3-5 sets.

Icn: To hell with Sov, I like you.

PDM / MD: I love how you guys take the brunt of the heat in this
log yet don't sit here and cry (short one or two). You two are by far the most stand-up alliances in this game. Let the in-game actions speak for you.

RD: Im sure when you read this you will be all "Hey Charcoal! STFU" and Im gunna be like "Hugz" and then you're gunna be like "K!" and stuff.

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on Apr 25th 2012, 5:59:12
See Original Post
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Pride Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:57:56

Yea rival too actually they destroyed evo couple sets ago, but pdm has been disabled and crippled for the set and only pose a threat to dora the explorer.

Lmao EVO was gangbanged by rival and Laf. Let's see rival beat EVO this set ;)

locket Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:15:39

Originally posted by Pride:

Lmao EVO was gangbanged by rival and Laf. Let's see rival beat EVO this set ;)

Evo tried to bully them then :P lets not go into old topics

drdial Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:18:16

hey MrCharcoal great post.

i speak for myself in MD and i ty

ninong Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:19:56

*hugs charcoal*
IX

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 6:24:56

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:

Icn: To hell with Sov, I like you.

I would like to take this opportunity to state I wish no ill will on Sov. I have for many cold nights enjoyed his warm company and will continue to do so. *wink* Call me
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.