Verified:

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Sep 22nd 2021, 22:37:27

Just curious on peoples thoughts and opinions here. I know I should be posting this to general, but I don't really go there and only want opinions of expressers.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 22nd 2021, 22:58:52

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:
Just curious on peoples thoughts and opinions here. I know I should be posting this to general, but I don't really go there and only want opinions of expressers.

Middle East. Africa. China. South America: Yes
Everywhere else: No

Edit: I think the direction you should be concerned is lockdowns, testing, tracing apps, and all that other fluff is what we should ALL be looking at. Especially people who have kids. This is terrifying and constant propoganda. The vaccine should be optional in modern countries but the destruction of privacy and freedom of movement, permanently, needs attention.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Sep 23rd 2021, 1:24:24
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2021, 1:29:27

My body, my choice.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 24th 2021, 6:55:33

I think there is some failiure of society as a whole if vaccine mandates are really necessary. If you can't convince the residents that the vaccines are safe and effective, that is the issue you need to solve first and foremost.

That said I believe there is a 'grand canyon' of space between vaccination mandates and vaccination incentives. Like a vaccine passport that enables you to travel, socialize, works some specific jobs and visit some high risk establishments, yeah that isn't pre-stages to the holocaust no matter what you tell me.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
My body, my choice.

The same people who say that about vaccines are generally of the opposite opinion about abortions lol. :)

Rob Game profile

Sep 24th 2021, 7:08:52

Originally posted by Gerdler:

My body, my choice.

The same people who say that about vaccines are generally of the opposite opinion about abortions lol. :)

Lol, thats very true indeed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2021, 7:47:44

Originally posted by Rob:

My body, my choice.

I'm not willing to abort my life, I already know the virus doesn't hurt me, we still don't know the long term effects of a rushed through vaccine that doesn't even destroy the virus, it's an experimental booster, glorified flu shot.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 24th 2021, 7:51:50
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 24th 2021, 11:08:46

My body, my choice.

I'm not willing to abort my life, I already know the virus doesn't hurt me, we still don't know the long term effects of a rushed through vaccine that doesn't even destroy the virus, it's an experimental booster, glorified flu shot.

This is the part everyone skips over. There is no doubt, not anymore, that there is MORE risk of death and long term health risk from this bullfluff science juice they are pumping into everyone. The last thing any of these political entities, big pharma, social activists give a fluff about is your health.
It is all profit and power. All of it.

This is not about a virus. It never has been.

Ratski Game profile

Sep 24th 2021, 19:36:32

Originally posted by g0nz0:

My body, my choice.

This is the part everyone skips over. There is no doubt, not anymore, that there is MORE risk of death and long term health risk from this bullfluff science juice they are pumping into everyone. The last thing any of these political entities, big pharma, social activists give a fluff about is your health.
It is all profit and power. All of it.

This is not about a virus. It never has been.

It's like this most of the republican states are ones suffering from the most covid deaths. Because they refused to take a simple shot, and to wear a mask and protect them selves. Fine your body your grave, only if you have a family maybe you should try the shot to better your chances of living through this pandemic to take care of your family. But if 650.000. dead Americans from this is not enough to convince you to take a simple shot, your stupid ! Remember Stupid in most case's they end up dead, because they are stupid.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 24th 2021, 19:41:48

When Ratski calls you stupid, you know you messed up BAD! hahaha

daspheebsie Game profile

Sep 24th 2021, 20:42:08

I gotta love how my body my choice only works with vaccines, but no one minds that the government and church is all up in our uteruses. Stupidest damned argument I have ever seen.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 24th 2021, 20:43:46

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
I gotta love how my body my choice only works with vaccines, but no one minds that the government and church is all up in our uteruses. Stupidest damned argument I have ever seen.

Pheebs from LoT?

farmer Game profile

Sep 24th 2021, 23:38:08

I don't give 2 piles of excrement about women's uteruses, it is the life harbored within that i care about

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2021, 1:45:22

Originally posted by farmer:
I don't give 2 piles of excrement about women's uteruses, it is the life harbored within that i care about

I bet you are for the death penalty and pro-war— just a guess.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2021, 1:47:37

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:

It should be up to each person to decide for themselves. Beyond a vaccination, I wish the government would also talk more about body health and the benefits it can have to fight off any virus you may encounter in life.

daspheebsie Game profile

Sep 25th 2021, 8:39:44

Pheebs from LoT?

If we are discussing Mars LoT yes for like a set and a half, Earth LoT no.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 25th 2021, 9:16:14

Pheebs from LoT?

You were with us for longer than that. I remember fondly your many words of support and chants for the blood of our enemies. Love you pheebs. Thanks for some awesome memories. Epic battles.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2021, 18:23:45

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Sep 25th 2021, 18:54:35

It's crazy how many experts there are on a vaccine they're still collecting data on. For now I'll do what I've done my whole life. Exercise, eat right, get sunlight, wash hands, avoid breathing other people's air, stay home when sick, not cough on people. Before covid, I was called a germaphobe, lol. Now I wouldn't be called one if I was wearing 2 masks while vaccinated and yelling at people who get too close!

daspheebsie Game profile

Sep 25th 2021, 21:56:31

Pheebs from LoT?

You were with us for longer than that. I remember fondly your many words of support and chants for the blood of our enemies. Love you pheebs. Thanks for some awesome memories. Epic battles.

Its what I do, honestly don't remember a lot from LoT, more GoDs and being an adoptive Clown in CWG. Noticing a lot of peeps from LoT and Mars in general over here now.

Edited By: daspheebsie on Sep 25th 2021, 22:01:58
See Original Post
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2021, 23:20:26

Originally posted by Tmac:
It's crazy how many experts there are on a vaccine they're still collecting data on. For now I'll do what I've done my whole life. Exercise, eat right, get sunlight, wash hands, avoid breathing other people's air, stay home when sick, not cough on people. Before covid, I was called a germaphobe, lol. Now I wouldn't be called one if I was wearing 2 masks while vaccinated and yelling at people who get too close!

I'm not a germaphobe, quite the contrary, I drop food on ground, pick it up and eat it, I don't use sanitizers either, I just stay away from people that are sick and wash my hands when they're dirty, I haven't got a cold since 2018 and it only lasted couple days, I just don't get sick, so why am I'm going to vaccinate? Just give me one good reason to get injection of something that hasn't been fully studied yet, I have all my other run of the mill vaccines that are actually proven to do what they're made for, sorry if I offend anyone but i don't see the upside to in my case to get this shot.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2021, 23:33:30

Originally posted by Requiem:

It should be up to each person to decide for themselves.

No offense here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2021, 23:42:38

It should be up to each person to decide for themselves.

No offense here.

Yup, like I tell my friends on the fence, consult with your doctor and your own health history, everyone knows how their immune systems are, one of my close buddies ended up getting it and I supported his decision to do so, just like my mom and others.
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 0:19:11

Tmac Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 0:32:45

Originally posted by Tmac:

I'm not a germaphobe, quite the contrary, I drop food on ground, pick it up and eat it, I don't use sanitizers either, I just stay away from people that are sick and wash my hands when they're dirty, I haven't got a cold since 2018 and it only lasted couple days, I just don't get sick, so why am I'm going to vaccinate? Just give me one good reason to get injection of something that hasn't been fully studied yet, I have all my other run of the mill vaccines that are actually proven to do what they're made for, sorry if I offend anyone but i don't see the upside to in my case to get this shot.

I'm with ya except the food off the ground thing. Maybe if I had a few drinks. I think the germaphobe thing was mostly from my hate for public restroom door handles that have no paper towels!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 26th 2021, 1:03:44

Just give me one good reason to get injection of something that hasn't been fully studied yet, I have all my other run of the mill vaccines that are actually proven to do what they're made for

First off, all the data we have, and we have quite a lot, show that the vaccines indeed do a very good job of preventing covid and especially preventing severe illness or death from covid. That part is undisputed. Many of these such mentioned "run of the mill"- vaccines have much lower efficacies than the covid vaccines do.
The TBE vaccine (which I recently had, and thus read up about) is somewhat higher efficacy but 3 shots, then boosters every few years. The flu vaccines vary between 40-70% efficacy which is considerably lower than the covid vaccines we use.

Secondly, back when the vaccines first came I was really happy about not being first in line to get the vaccines. I knew it had been tested on some hundreds of thousands of people then, depending on which shot, but I didnt consider that 'enough'. By the time a few million people had been vaccinated I was quite happy tho, and by the time I got my pfizer shot around 1.5-2 billion had had a covid-vaccine and hundreds of millions had had the shot I got.

Now you might say "we dont know about changes 20 years from now" well to that I just call bullfluff tbf. Theres nothing left of the vaccine 1 month from the shot since the inherent issue with MRNA-vaccines is the spontaneous decay of the thawed shots. So I do recognice that there could be effects we didnt know about, that lasted for a long time, there is a theoretical barrier of plausibility for them occurring later than in the immediate aftermath of the shot. And because now billions have had the shots (6 billion shots I read a few days ago, so that probably makes what 3-4 billion people and probably like 1 billion have had either mrna-vaccine) if these effects exist, they are either benign enough to not be noticable or rare enough that it wont happen to me (1 per billion?).

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 1:11:47

Pheebs from LoT?

Its what I do, honestly don't remember a lot from LoT, more GoDs and being an adoptive Clown in CWG. Noticing a lot of peeps from LoT and Mars in general over here now.

Once Mars died I left the chats. No killruns and seemed like LoT ended the game for a few players. I know some joined stones (ninja, undertaker, pheonix, Union players too). Any commies follow us here? Mac is here, or most esteemed Field Commander. Doesn't seem as active, but nobody is.

farmer Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 1:12:34

death penalty yes pro war no and the death penalty has nothing to do with abortion one is innocent and the other deserves to die

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 1:20:25

death penalty yes pro war no and the death penalty has nothing to do with abortion one is innocent and the other deserves to die

I like the topic of vaccines, freedom, and friends. Let's leave the topic of slaughtering the fetus (her choice) for a separate thread. However I 100% honor your right to talk about whatever the fluff you want. ;)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 1:29:58

Just give me one good reason to get injection of something that hasn't been fully studied yet, I have all my other run of the mill vaccines that are actually proven to do what they're made for

First off, I clicked the first article Google suggested and copied it. I didn't look that deep because I have confirmation bias.

Secondly, I will realise as time goes on that this was an elaborate ruse for money and total control of humans. Wow that's fluffed up.

Sucks bro. I hope you don't suffer, but please don't convince others. Earth 2025/ Earth Empires legend. God be with you.

daspheebsie Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 1:41:29

Pheebs from LoT?

Once Mars died I left the chats. No killruns and seemed like LoT ended the game for a few players. I know some joined stones (ninja, undertaker, pheonix, Union players too). Any commies follow us here? Mac is here, or most esteemed Field Commander. Doesn't seem as active, but nobody is.

Mac is here occasionally. Every now and again you'll see a GoD pop up, but even they have all but retired. Really when Mars died, I think that was the end of it for a lot of people. Which I don't blame them.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 1:50:05

The Russians hacked express, and Heaven, Sc0rps, and knights merged. 40 vs 25. Not much to play honestly. Checkmate.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2021, 1:50:20

First off, all the data we have, and we have quite a lot, show that the vaccines indeed do a very good job of preventing covid and especially preventing severe illness or death from covid. That part is undisputed. Many of these such mentioned "run of the mill"- vaccines have much lower efficacies than the covid vaccines do.
The TBE vaccine (which I recently had, and thus read up about) is somewhat higher efficacy but 3 shots, then boosters every few years. The flu vaccines vary between 40-70% efficacy which is considerably lower than the covid vaccines we use.

Secondly, back when the vaccines first came I was really happy about not being first in line to get the vaccines. I knew it had been tested on some hundreds of thousands of people then, depending on which shot, but I didnt consider that 'enough'. By the time a few million people had been vaccinated I was quite happy tho, and by the time I got my pfizer shot around 1.5-2 billion had had a covid-vaccine and hundreds of millions had had the shot I got.

Now you might say "we dont know about changes 20 years from now" well to that I just call bullfluff tbf. Theres nothing left of the vaccine 1 month from the shot since the inherent issue with MRNA-vaccines is the spontaneous decay of the thawed shots. So I do recognice that there could be effects we didnt know about, that lasted for a long time, there is a theoretical barrier of plausibility for them occurring later than in the immediate aftermath of the shot. And because now billions have had the shots (6 billion shots I read a few days ago, so that probably makes what 3-4 billion people and probably like 1 billion have had either mrna-vaccine) if these effects exist, they are either benign enough to not be noticable or rare enough that it wont happen to me (1 per billion?).

Good, I'm glad, I'm not going to take it, I don't need it, do you take pain medication when you don't need it? I hope not.

You as usual missed my point completely, not everyone is the same, not everyone needs the vaccine, my brother's roommate contracted COVID-19 three weeks ago, my brother is being tested every week since, hasn't got the virus nor got sick, my girlfriend's kid got it last December, his girlfriend that lives with him didn't nor got sick, again, my point, not everyone needs it.
(•_•)

daspheebsie Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 3:49:22

The Russians hacked express, and Heaven, Sc0rps, and knights merged. 40 vs 25. Not much to play honestly. Checkmate.

Was bound to happen, I mean to be fair, how often did I try to get at least some of the Russians on our side? (Also apparently not that diplomatic over here sorry guys.)
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2021, 14:09:30

That's cool and pretty much the same thing I did. Hold off a bit until many people get it, pause, then get it if it looks good.

I'd like to add that we should not discount people's natural antibodies to Covid. If you've gotten covid and got over it, you might have sufficient antibodies already and do not need the vaccine yet. We have pretty easy antibody testing here, so you can get it checked prior.

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 26th 2021, 18:38:45

Was bound to happen, I mean to be fair, how often did I try to get at least some of the Russians on our side? (Also apparently not that diplomatic over here sorry guys.)

If you don't remember, LoT and CCCP allied to take on Heaven/Sc0rp/Knights. Union participated like the fat kid in gym class. God love him, at least he tried...

The express hack is what closed the show for most of us. It had a lot of potential if we had time to work out the kinks. Maybe public market, doubtful on bots. But they wanted to "Win" the game. Tournament, Primary, express. Own it so to speak. Unfortunate, but they chose the fate of Mars.

Edit: By the way, it was the last few sets when we finally agreed to work aside CCCP (commies ). You were part of those chats. So somewhere your skills paid off. Those players could get rude at times, great fighters though.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Sep 26th 2021, 18:47:47
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2021, 18:44:08

If you don't remember, LoT and CCCP allied to take on Heaven/Sc0rp/Knights. Union participated like the fat kid in gym class. God love him, at least he tried...

The express hack is what closed the show for most of us. It had a lot of potential if we had time to work out the kinks. Maybe public market, doubtful on bots. But they wanted to "Win" the game. Tournament, Primary, express. Own it so to speak. Unfortunate, but they chose the fate of Mars.

Those hackers are a great example of smart but stupid.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 26th 2021, 22:40:50

That's cool and pretty much the same thing I did. Hold off a bit until many people get it, pause, then get it if it looks good.

I'd like to add that we should not discount people's natural antibodies to Covid. If you've gotten covid and got over it, you might have sufficient antibodies already and do not need the vaccine yet. We have pretty easy antibody testing here, so you can get it checked prior.

Yeah I totally agree. If you had covid already and didnt get hospitalized or died, you likely won't have that happen to you the second time you get it(if you do) and so you can wait longer with vaccination or hold off indefinitely. That was the recommendation here anyway, that those who had covid for sure don't just take their jab as they are allowed it but let others pass them in the order.
That said, antibody testing isn't as easy to get here afaik. The places I've seen are kinda expensive if you are paying out of your own pocket. Having positive antigen tests would make me assume I had antibodies a while after tho, I think that is what they meant with that recommendation from our 'CDC-equivalent'.

daspheebsie Game profile

Sep 27th 2021, 15:16:23

Edit: By the way, it was the last few sets when we finally agreed to work aside CCCP (commies ). You were part of those chats. So somewhere your skills paid off. Those players could get rude at times, great fighters though.

I remember CCCP, once I got them past the whole hatred thing with on of the English clans, they were good dudes. I had always wondered what had happened though, I know I cut out there at the very end because of IRL stuff, and Earth stuff. The Russian's had always said that it was their game, and they kept trying to make that painfully true. I also remember running the Mars2025 social media there for a bit, again such a weird time.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 27th 2021, 16:06:39

I remember CCCP, once I got them past the whole hatred thing with on of the English clans, they were good dudes. I had always wondered what had happened though, I know I cut out there at the very end because of IRL stuff, and Earth stuff. The Russian's had always said that it was their game, and they kept trying to make that painfully true. I also remember running the Mars2025 social media there for a bit, again such a weird time.

I didn't realise how seriously they took that game til CCCP players who spoke English joined chats. These people were able to meet in person, had parties, went to University or military together. They moved social media to VK (Russian Facebook). Union boss gave me a folder of everyone's profile. Holy Christ most of those girls were hotties! I didn't even know, so many missed opportunities...2 gingers, that chick dressed in costume holding a sword, Natasha and her blue bikini. anyway...

The animosity mostly came from media propoganda and our sanctions bullfluff. It was surprising to many of them that some people don't hate Russia and want to starve it's citizens. (Or poison with gmo foods...). It was a love hate relationship. I'm sure many would play here if the page were translated like Mars.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 6:42:47

Rolling back to the original topic because I'm probably only here for a day and wanna blab to my homies. I feel like I had to get a whole pile of immunizations on record before I could enroll in public school as a 3 year old right?

I think it's a total of, or rather as I understand it, 17 immunizations you need to be active duty military. I know a lady who got 8 in one day!!!!

I know this one makes you a 5G death machine microchip man, but if someone could explain the difference between an immunizations record which required me 4 shots of DTaP, 4 shots of polio and 3 shots of hepatitis B to attend school as a child, and a VaCcInE pAsSpOrT, I'm all ears. Seems like we been doing this fluff a while. Idk. Polio, for example, was eradicated by this requirement afterall. Requiring immunizations is not new to anything, really. Calling it a vaccine passport I guess is all I see as new. Otherwise I could see schools requiring it, just like they do 11 other shots.

Opinions about this vax aside, I feel like we totally already do "vaccine passports." I feel like we just have a kitschy name that makes it something different for no reason. You could live around it and get diphtheria in the household by homeschooling your kids and fluff for sure, but I think immunizations requirements is kinda normal for public schools, universities and most professional jobs....at least that's my experience and I'm just a drunk who happens to be a drunk professional, you know...it's kind of usually required...

Also, are you my body my life people down to convert to pro-choice. I defo hear you on your body being your right and whatnot. Points I just made aside, I tend to agree. Figure ladies ought to be given the same rights as men tho, right?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2021, 7:06:04
See Original Post

Tmac Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 15:38:55

I'm not anti-vax because, as you mentioned, I have had others. I think I would have no serious problems if I got the vaccine. Same can be said for covid. I could have already had covid for all I know.

How long does each shot last? 6 months maybe? If I had took 2 shots right away, I'd start being pushed for a third about now. I am more of the natural kind of guy. My body has fixed alot on it's own.

If I thought I was a threat to others, I would take it. I know lots of vaccinated people that have gotten covid. I'm sure they pass it along too. Also, the vaccinated don't get severe symptoms so what's the big deal? Are these people really just concerned for the unvaccinated?

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 15:46:02

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Rolling back to the original topic because I'm probably only here for a day and wanna blab to my homies. I feel like I had to get a whole pile of immunizations on record before I could enroll in public school as a 3 year old right?

I think it's a total of, or rather as I understand it, 17 immunizations you need to be active duty military. I know a lady who got 8 in one day!!!!

I know this one makes you a 5G death machine microchip man, but if someone could explain the difference between an immunizations record which required me 4 shots of DTaP, 4 shots of polio and 3 shots of hepatitis B to attend school as a child, and a VaCcInE pAsSpOrT, I'm all ears. Seems like we been doing this fluff a while. Idk. Polio, for example, was eradicated by this requirement afterall. Requiring immunizations is not new to anything, really. Calling it a vaccine passport I guess is all I see as new. Otherwise I could see schools requiring it, just like they do 11 other shots.

Opinions about this vax aside, I feel like we totally already do "vaccine passports." I feel like we just have a kitschy name that makes it something different for no reason. You could live around it and get diphtheria in the household by homeschooling your kids and fluff for sure, but I think immunizations requirements is kinda normal for public schools, universities and most professional jobs....at least that's my experience and I'm just a drunk who happens to be a drunk professional, you know...it's kind of usually required...

Also, are you my body my life people down to convert to pro-choice. I defo hear you on your body being your right and whatnot. Points I just made aside, I tend to agree. Figure ladies ought to be given the same rights as men tho, right?

Let's see...
Not a real vaccine
NOT safe OR effective
Requires 2,3, or however many boosters for life
You still get covid
You still spread covid.
Massive government overreach.
10 Trillion in handouts to mega rich corps and donors
Stolen elections in countries all over the world
Consolidation of power as small businesses collapse
Open borders (housing, covid, overloaded hospitals)
Housing crisis as countless families made homeless
100's of $$BILLIONS$$ in profit and subsidies for Big Pharma and CDC allies.
All based on purposely inflated numbers
seek n destroy campaigns against ANY resistance. (See YouTube new policy)

Just the usual subversive elements...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 16:04:23

Apples and oranges, the immunizations you get as a child have a fluff ton of science and research behind it, the vaccine that they pushed through, again, pushed through in desperation to stop the virus hasn't even done that, it doesn't even prevent the spread as they claimed it would, people even vaccinated are contracting and spreading COVID-19, again, not everyone needs the vaccine and forcing people to get it is unconstitutional period.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 30th 2021, 16:34:10. Reason: Autocorrect fuck off
See Original Post
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:29:05

Apples and oranges, the immunizations you get as a child have a fluff ton of science and research behind it, the vaccine that they pushed through, again, pushed through in desperation to stop the virus hasn't even done that, it doesn't even prevent the spread as they claimed it would, people even vaccinated are contracting and spreading COVID-19, again, not everyone needs the vaccine and forcing people to get it is unconditional, period.

*Unconstitutional

Agree, but not all countries have a consitution that is FOR the people. I would argue this is a crime against humanity. From Alaska to Africa and all points in-between. This is profit and power.
God bless you all. Please do MUCH research. Ignore Google,Bing, etc. Go directly to research websites, medical journals, observe chats, whistleblowers and IMPORTANTLY, remember these people (Big Parma) have paid BILLIONS in fines for bullfluff meds pushed on innocent populations. This is no different but MUCH more profit with NO LEGAL reprecussions. Golden Goose.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 16:33:17

Even with autocorrect off the piece of fluff phone changes words....fluff me
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 16:40:45

Even with autocorrect off the piece of fluff phone changes words....fluff me

No worries mate. I called Big Pharma "Big Parma". Everybody thinks I'm talking about a 90's Gangster rapper in a global conspiracy. Talk about cray-cray....

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 18:53:11

I was going to tell you a joke about covid 19 but 99% of you won’t get it......

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2021, 19:33:21

You already have, LOL
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 19:43:33

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
I was going to tell you a joke about covid 19 but 99% of you won’t get it......

Knock Knock...

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Sep 30th 2021, 19:47:21

Whos there??