Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 1:48:28

Absolutely massive finish AndrewMose. Always helps having a good techer in your tag and you guys had a massive one. Gratz to Tmac on that as well. A solid Triple Crown for ya'll. Also congrats to ashe, Gerdler and NitelL. Awesome sets y'all. We gotta squint our eyes to see the rest of the top 10. Had such a good time in our memorial set, we're gonna run it back 1 more time for Dan. Thanks for a fun round, y'all!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 15th 2023, 1:51:23
See Original Post

AndrewMose Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 3:27:47

Thanks Derrick. It was very nice to have a clean set. Seeing a CI and a techer approach $80M in the same set was very impressive. There is a lot of good competition in this server, including a lot of people who war prepped just in case. I'm hoping everyone gets an equal shot to net next set.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 5:34:09

Yeah. 30 players over 20m NW hasn't happened since the first set after the pandemic started haha. Was good to see some big ones.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 6:00:57

Thank you Sir. Next set let’s have a net off. We will be happy to go pure netter if everyone else is as well, sounds like a fun set.

Doug Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 7:16:30

Derrick thank you. Very classy and very nice remembering Grumpy old man aka plumbermandan. Dan only had this game the last few weeks he was alive. I don’t cross servers much, but this is such a cool gesture.
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Tmac Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 12:07:27

Nice nw andrew!

Impressive indy gerd.

Great tribute Derrick.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 15th 2023, 12:51:50

Dang thats a solid finish Andrewmoose.

I did some minor mistakes but not enough to have a shot at that.

Also, ZigZag keeps beating each others by 10-15k NW. Sorry ashe! I've been on the wrong end of that one!

Edited By: Gerdler on Jun 15th 2023, 12:53:59

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 17:16:29

Awesome finish Andrew! Congrats Snake on triple crown and everyone in the top 10!

Gerdy, you had an awesome indy. We will have to put the band back together one of these sets.
Just shut up and have another beer

Aturan Game profile

Patron
EE Patron

Jun 15th 2023, 19:16:28

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Awesome finish Andrew! Congrats Snake on triple crown and everyone in the top 10!

Gerdy, you had an awesome indy. We will have to put the band back together one of these sets.

Someone call BeepBo, and I'm in, obviously.

NitelL Game profile

Jun 15th 2023, 21:29:59

Congrats Andrew on great finish! And well done team! (:

Also well done on amazing CI finish Gerd.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2023, 1:07:43

Grats on the triple crown Snake! Even going war prepped, still close to setting ANW records - and some great competition with everyone getting better and better, and good showing UIS for Dan - I thought Doug was joining, or is that for this upcoming set?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2023, 5:59:12

Technically supposed to be this upcoming set, but he might have cold feet about learning a new server even if this one is the best one, and Dan's favorite. Either way, I'm here for it. Dan is easy hall of fame in one of the only tags I ever won in (meaning UIS won...not me. Matters more to me here). I'll run back any hall of famer set 14 times if I can. People who like team are different in the way that I like.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 6:02:55

I really applaud you guys for patting each others backs and congratulating each other on this forum.

So mighty big of you all to over look how you all have fluff on each other on the forums and in game on this server and in alliance for the last 3 rounds.

Mighty big of you all

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 16th 2023, 6:05:00

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2023, 6:37:33

Yeah SF. About that. I'll be honest with you bro. Cross server stuff shouldn't exist and I think you're one of the primary offenders recently. This forum is called Team Talk and represents completely different clans playing a completely different game than 1a. Diluting this server due to 1a politics has always hurt a cool environment where all strats can play to win without bots, yet have small politics to keep suiciders square, like the game was intended. It's the last place an Earth2025 fan can play and get the feel of the old alliance game. (Assuming the server has more than 40 players and no one is participating in cross server bs)

But I want you to understand, it fully dilutes my experience on this server, the only one that I actively played the past 30 days, when you suicide the best competition on it for fluff they did on other servers. That's never been an OK reason to hit someone, and used to be frowned on way harder than it is now. I disagree highly with it being encouraged, and it has made my return to the game feel disappointing at times...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 16th 2023, 8:26:30
See Original Post

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2023, 12:15:52

Yeah, Derrick, I was pretty disappointed in gerdler doing that with his pals for several sets, but you can see how class works given he was actually allowed to compete and not just killed off or suicided this set like he has done to others. It's more fun to outnet someone than just get ganked, it's just unfortunate that the good guys lost so many set finishes to his antics.

AndrewMose Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 13:28:55

Derrick, well said. Team isn't the only server this is happening. I've noticed some wars starting out of nowhere on tournament also. And it's happening to both sides of the Alliance server war. I'm hoping this will be a shift of change and we can go back to fighting across all the competition for top NW.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 13:29:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah SF. About that. I'll be honest with you bro. Cross server stuff shouldn't exist and I think you're one of the primary offenders recently. This forum is called Team Talk and represents completely different clans playing a completely different game than 1a. Diluting this server due to 1a politics has always hurt a cool environment where all strats can play to win without bots, yet have small politics to keep suiciders square, like the game was intended. It's the last place an Earth2025 fan can play and get the feel of the old alliance game. (Assuming the server has more than 40 players and no one is participating in cross server bs)

But I want you to understand, it fully dilutes my experience on this server, the only one that I actively played the past 30 days, when you suicide the best competition on it for fluff they did on other servers. That's never been an OK reason to hit someone, and used to be frowned on way harder than it is now. I disagree highly with it being encouraged, and it has made my return to the game feel disappointing at times...

Derrick bro, did you miss the fact how it was Gerdler and LaF that came and tagged with Black Hole's resistance and suicided Snake unprovoked for 2 or 3 sets in a row due to the wars in 1a?

It was also black hole and resist who decided to take the fight that was started by them in team to allaince and tag laf to hit mercs.

You are pointing the finger at me incorrectly my man. It is actually your prized competitors that have been suiciding netters Like Evo in allaince and Snake in team and doing the cross server actions.....

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 16th 2023, 13:32:16
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 13:42:02

ps. btw it has always been my public policy that if you are going to choose to wreck me on one server and taunt me on the forums or ingame than I will publicly choose to wreck you on another server and the offender now victim can shove the "cross server" crying up his you know what :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2023, 14:46:32

I disagree with your last statement. I mean, that's always been true for YOU, but I can tell you it's long been thought of as wrong to cross suicide. Again, I find it EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING that people encourage you to do it.

And I absolutely did not overlook the fact that people on both sides have been acting like idiots. I do not give one half of an ounce of fluff who started it. What, are you 5? Grow up.

I know you're not the only one doing it, but that still doesn't make it OK. Again, highly disappointing that your echo chamber on our side of the war has 0 people telling you it's garbage behavior. That goes for people on the other side of the war doing it too. It's fluffin trash and my main disappointment is not just seeing it happening, but also being the only one to call it what it is, garbage.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 16th 2023, 15:38:06
See Original Post

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 15:07:15

I disagree with your last statement. I mean, that's always been true for YOU, but I can tell you it's long been thought of as wrong to cross suicide. Again, I find it EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING that people encourage you to do it.

And I absolutely did not overlook the fact that people on both sides have been acting like idiots. I do not give one half of an ounce of fluff who started it. What, are you 5? Grow up.

I know you're not the only one doing it, but that still doesn't make it OK. Again, highly disappointing that your echo chamber on our side of the war has 0 people telling you it's garbage behavior. That goes for people on the other side of the war doing it too. It's fluffin trash and my main disappointment is not just seeing it happening, but also being the only one to call it what it is, garbage.

This ^^^
-MrRedManbhs

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2023, 2:13:53

Nothing wrong with congratulating a job well done
Just shut up and have another beer

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2023, 4:10:23

Derrick are you trolling bro?

Literarily there was a lot of cross server that happened from “the other side” the last several sets.

Did you not remember Cotton Ball Pat asking someone here to grief his competition in 1a? And then some of cotton ball pat’s team came to join that someone here to continue the fight on this server? A lot of posts were made by tiertus about this.

I’ll let you know that a lot of “class” was shown from our side this set. We could’ve kept the spankings going but we showed a lot of restraint. You can go around and pat the backs of all the top finishers as much as you want. But don’t forget you’re also friends with a team of killers that build and stock for war and are on standby, but will never finish top 10 because of it.

Edited By: Coalie on Jun 18th 2023, 4:15:32

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 19th 2023, 12:04:12

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Derrick bro, did you miss the fact how it was Gerdler and LaF that came and tagged with Black Hole's resistance and suicided Snake unprovoked for 2 or 3 sets in a row due to the wars in 1a?

It was also black hole and resist who decided to take the fight that was started by them in team to allaince and tag laf to hit mercs.

You are pointing the finger at me incorrectly my man. It is actually your prized competitors that have been suiciding netters Like Evo in allaince and Snake in team and doing the cross server actions.....

I literally quit the game because you and the rest of Mercs attacked me on every server I played on from the beginning of my existence on this game.

You even admit in your next post that it's your personal policy to do this.

And when I negotiated a cease fire/truce on team, you guys hard negotiated that I had to also agree to a cease fire on other servers for them to honor it on team.

Oh, and then you didn't honor it on team.

I learned to cross server grief FROM YOU.

But we've been through this a million times, and I know I'm the bad guy. So go ahead and tell everyone how awful I am.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2023, 13:38:12

Maybe the opposing side just didn’t like you bro.

Milk didn’t have any problems get your coveted DNH.

Just go play under milks leadership seeing how you always here reading the boards anyways. This game is going to need more players now that the admins just took 50 of their players out at the knees with their changes

BlackHole Game profile

Jun 19th 2023, 16:30:47

I already know the opposite side didn't like me, Super. You aren't telling me anything I haven't been saying for 6 months. Thanks for confirming it though.