Verified:

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 9:31:19

Originally posted by AquaView:
Gun graves you always been a good guy to me. maybe i can clear this up a bit

we wanted to net this set we started to build to net. we had hoped we could come to agreement that both allowed nbk and semperfi to net. that didn't happen so we plan on war for atleast the last week

as netting so we can maybe set top 10 would be very hard if we didn't have some agreement with nbk A) you would grab are very fat countries. B) also netting means to carry lower military so we can compete with pan and tko and other. THAT WOULD LEAVE US OPEN TO FS FROM NBK. C) even if we thought we could net the grabs back and forth would likely mean war anyways.

i talked to demon and diz they took a lot of what i said as threats that was not ment to be so. but again new clan on the block can't go around being fluffs when you talk to a clan that already been very agressive.

so since we could not be assured of a peaceful set we had to plan for war doing so ruin any chance of netting. so short of losing interest in the set and doing nothing well we war to hopeful force agreement for next set. if not we know whats coming and we will be ready

i can understand that aqua, but netters like TKO and PANLV face the same perils as you do. you know we don't pact self-farmers since pan and TKO both do so. as such, we would not pact them. and we would and were LGing them the same as you or any other clan on the server. they have to make the same call to either risk the low def to self-farm or buy up the military to defend themselves. i know i seem to find the best targets in my NW range were 90% always TKO. compete with them, you guys ruined your chance to compete with them when you decided to war us instead of facing the same obstacles they face.

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 19th 2011, 9:34:32. Reason: spell check
See Original Post
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Asing Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 9:51:54

Bonus
SoL
CC

synoder Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 10:23:49

I dont understand how you think you were gonna get farmed? 8 hits a day on 400 countries is not getting farmed (and that is a max, its not like you would be getting hit 8 times per day). If you were getting hit 8 times every 24hrs then I could at least understand it but we hit you what like 4-5 times total this entire set?

Pain, the reason top feeds are not recognized it because when you are self farming you will obviously get a huge land lead so if we are not self farming there is no way we could keep up land wise so self farmers would basically be immune from grabs by default.

Drinks Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 12:51:04

Synoder.... *Drinks AB's you in team*

8 times per 24 hours and no top feed policy is fine. But maybe skip the 7k acre countries hitting 45-50k acre countries. (As one NBKer did to llaar this set, the NBKer could have been 13k acres as all explore)

Wasnt done to me, just saying.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 13:11:23

Originally posted by Popcom:
NBK is all about fair wars. and hitting a clan 35% smaller then u is just a fluff move..just the kind of thing u like aqua...

you really arnt expecting anyone to believe that are you? 3 sets ago you were assholes and FSed a clan that you had about a 40% numbers advantage. and yet you are sitting there fluffing about walding making untrue statements and acting like the server is full of idiots?

i could care less about this war, but seriously dude, stop it. its not helping your argument.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 19th 2011, 13:16:07
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 13:33:39

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Popcom:
NBK is all about fair wars. and hitting a clan 35% smaller then u is just a fluff move..just the kind of thing u like aqua...

you really arnt expecting anyone to believe that are you? 3 sets ago you were assholes and FSed a clan that you had about a 40% numbers advantage. and yet you are sitting there fluffing about walding making untrue statements and acting like the server is full of idiots?

i could care less about this war, but seriously dude, stop it. its not helping your argument.

#1 the server is indeed full of idiots
#2 its FFAT, you're supposed to tell blatant lies

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 14:30:57

you know what, i don't really care anyones history with one another, NBK's, SemperFi's, TKO's, llaar's, Barney the purple dinosaur's, whatever. fact is SemperFi thought their was a potential threat and tried to limit NBK actions against them with a pact, sorry i mean formal agreement. NBK refused because we have already placed a limit on ourselves to prevent us from excessively LGing any one clan. with no other motive than fear of that possible threat they thought up, they FS'd NBK. the one thing they said they wanted to avoid this set, a war that would destroy their chances of netting, and they started it. they have no one to blame for their failure of a netting set except themselves. it just drives me fluffing apefluff when people blame their problems on someone else simply because they exist.

this war is because NBK LG'd Semper. bull... we have grabbed nearly every clan on this server. it is part of the game and we're not the only ones that do it, and Semper is the only 1 to start a war with us over it this set.

this war is because NBK rejected Semper agreement[pact]... bull... your not the only one we have rejected and Semper once again is the only 1 to start a war.

someone pissed in Nightwolf's Wheaties...My God!... take a number bud, someone in every netting clan on this server and a few other servers have "issues" with us, but how many have started a war over it this set?

but you know what, who the fluff cares. we are at war now, game on. i expect SemperFi to fight with everything they have got, and we will do the same. i have no beef with any one person in semperfi. i even like playing with a few of them. i just refuse to accept any reason for their FS on us other than "we were afraid of NBK, so we struck first to gain the advantage" or "we were looking to war with NBK, anyway", because this "We wanted to net, but NBK won't let us" crap is worth about a much as that ass biscuit i left floating in the toilet a few minutes ago.

if i have forgot anything, please let me know... i need something else to rant about... lol

Edit - i agree with #1, rockman. we are all indeed a bunch of idiots, every last person on this server. @_@

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 19th 2011, 14:33:05
See Original Post

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 15:02:49

I don't mind war, no issues, but silly excuses are funny :P, also the point that NBK can never do anything without Semper trying to jump us was made clear, we will keep this in mind for future sets :)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 15:22:27

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
I don't mind war, no issues, but silly excuses are funny :P, also the point that NBK can never do anything without Semper trying to jump us was made clear, we will keep this in mind for future sets :)

I think the point was more that if you refuse to pact SemperFi, or even place a limit on how much you will grab them, they will try to jump you.

Kinda funny how they asked you for a limit on the number of grabs that you would do on them, and you declined, and then you say that SemperFi is trying to bully you around. They knew you wouldn't pact them, and still tried to avoid a war with you, but your unwillingness to limit your grabbing caused them to prepare for a war.

You don't even have to pact land-traders to keep SemperFi from trying to jump you, you just have to come to a reasonable limit on the number of grabs you do on them. But that's too much to ask from you. You've dug your own grave.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 15:24:00

We did put a limit on grabs....
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 15:30:32

I didn't get that impression from AV or Walding. It'll be easy to settle this with logs :)

Funny how warmongers on the alliance server get really angry about a couple of grabs a day, but on FFA, those same warmongers get angry if you limit then to just a couple of grabs a day.

I wish all of the alliances LaF grabs each set had the same philosophy that NBK does, that numerous grabs per day is acceptable.

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 15:34:00

NBK has had an upper limit on how many grabs it can do on any clan for over a year now, how come you weren't aware of this, we got FFAT chat logs if it comes down to it.
NBK

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 15:56:55

Originally posted by Rockman:

I didn't get that impression from AV or Walding. It'll be easy to settle this with logs :)

Funny how warmongers on the alliance server get really angry about a couple of grabs a day, but on FFA, those same warmongers get angry if you limit then to just a couple of grabs a day.

I wish all of the alliances LaF grabs each set had the same philosophy that NBK does, that numerous grabs per day is acceptable.

ask and ye shall receive.
[http://forums.earthempires.com/...adjusts-land-grab-policy]
we have had this policy in place for 1-2 sets now and the limit was 5/24hr for any clan before that.

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

Rockman Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:05:30

So you expect SemperFi to netgain while you do 8 grabs per 24 hours on them? How about a realistic limit?

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:12:39

Originally posted by GunGrave:
i said that we did not accept the pact you offered us, but does that constitute our intent to war with you? we have always had limited alliances to give us room to LG without excessively hitting 1 or 2 clans all the time and we have never pacted a clan that self-farms for as long as i can remember.

you have a very short memory. you were pacted to LaE and Focus and we both self farmed at the time. you guys didnt change your pacting policy until the set you hit focus/pan because we had been pacted up to that point.
Your mother is a nice woman

kemo Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:14:01

I don't see why you keep adding the old ffa nbk into the current ffa. Its not the same
all praised to ra

Link Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:16:57

biggest joke on the server lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:36:16

So you expect SemperFi to netgain while you do 8 grabs per 24 hours on them? How about a realistic limit?

would you rather we raised it to 10 or 12, if that would suit you better? it's an upper limit numb nuts, not a fixed rate. i believe we have only hit that limit twice since we started it back in august. it doesn't mean they will be hit 8 times every 24 hrs, only that we allow it, plus there are a lot better countries to hit in PANLV and TKO, then to worry about maxing our limit on SEMPER. no offense guys, but you were not that important to us.

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 19th 2011, 16:39:19
See Original Post

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:52:49

And people seem to be getting a maximum confused with a minimum. How many clans were hit 8 times within 24 hours by NBK exactly? Rarely does it even pass 3-4.
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:57:05

would you rather we raised it to 10 or 12, if that would suit you better? it's an upper limit numb nuts, not a fixed rate. i believe we have only hit that limit twice since we started it back in august. it doesn't mean they will be hit 8 times every 24 hrs, only that we allow it, plus there are a lot better countries to hit in PANLV and TKO, then to worry about maxing our limit on SEMPER. no offense guys, but you were not that important to us.

So you want SemperFi to try to netgain, knowing that whether or not they netgain will be determined by whether or not NBK uses good judgment on how much it grabs SemperFi, and to assume that NBK would rather netgain than pick a fight with SemperFi while SemperFi is trying to netgain and NBK is warprepping?

If you expect others to let you decide for them whether or not they netgain, don't be surprised if they make that decision for you and choose to war rather than netgain with the realistic possibility of NBK seeing how far it can push an alliance in nettingmode before they snap.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 17:02:02

And people seem to be getting a maximum confused with a minimum. How many clans were hit 8 times within 24 hours by NBK exactly? Rarely does it even pass 3-4.

At the start of the set, when an alliance makes their plans for netting or warring, why should they assume any differently than NBK doing the maximum? If NBK wants to provoke a war, they can do the maximum, and then claim that the other alliance should have seen it coming.

Its much easier to just war NBK than to try and netgain knowing that NBK could decide to pick a fight with you on a whim without breaking any pacts or agreements.

HeadHunter Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 17:13:23

Give me a break. If you wanted to avoid a war, you would have pacted us. Sure, I buy the argument that you don't want to pact out so you have some landgrab targets. Fine. But I would say SemperFi would be an exception seeing that we fought last set. You got the FS, you underestimated our commitment to restart and win, you ended up getting owned. Sounds reasonable that you would be itching for a rematch. If that was not the case then you would have pacted us and not sent mixed signals.

HH
SemperFi
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 18:41:48

thats the exactly issue. you guys intentionally grab fat landtraders not for the land gain, but to be fluffs and send a message "we dont like you self farming"

maybe if you guys used a little judgement every netting tag on the server would not have a smile on their face right now that you guys are being killed. i assure you this is a shared sentiment throughout from those ive talked to.

i get it, you guys are too stubborn to compromise but this is why there are grudge matches set after set and why people quit playing because noone wants to bend.

synoder Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 23:52:12

Very few people grab just to be jerk, I will admit that it does happen occasionally to my dismay and when it does I am first in line to tell them to stop. If I am looking for a LG target tho why would I intentionally grab a country with less land? If I did that I would have to increase the amount I grabbed and then people would get all pissed about that. The problem here is that people want to self farm to huge acres, not DR themselves, not carry defense, and not get grabbed. That just isn't a reasonable request and goes against all common game sense.

As for all the netting tags being happy, of course they are. Now they can all go back to running no military land farms without having to worry about being hit. I would be smiling too.

Lastly, Semper asked for a no war pact and when we said yes they said that wasn't good enough anymore and they wanted L:L on topfeeds among other things that we don't accept. If they had just asked for a lower number of max hits per 24hrs then I am sure we could have worked that out.

Celeborn Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 0:14:31

less talk....more killin!!!

and have a RAGEin' war=)
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

synoder Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 0:17:44

they killed all mine in the FS so I cant kill yet :(

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 0:35:29

Originally posted by synoder:
they killed all mine in the FS so I cant kill yet :(

You get the honor of having some of the first restart names .. hopefully as offensive as possible
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 3:53:27

Stuff is pretty funny, us getting declared war on is all fair. Silly justifications just lower that :P
NBK

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2011, 4:11:47

Atleast now we know who NOT to trust,K4F!,its clear as spring water!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 4:25:47

Originally posted by Pain:

thats the exactly issue. you guys intentionally grab fat landtraders not for the land gain, but to be fluffs and send a message "we dont like you self farming"

maybe if you guys used a little judgement every netting tag on the server would not have a smile on their face right now that you guys are being killed. i assure you this is a shared sentiment throughout from those ive talked to.

i get it, you guys are too stubborn to compromise but this is why there are grudge matches set after set and why people quit playing because noone wants to bend.

you are completely off issue, that was a statement about the number of our hits, not the intent behind them. i'll play along though. i can't vouch for the intentions of every player on this server, i can't even vouch for the intentions of every player in NBK, but i have played with many of my fellow NBKers for years and make an educated assumption that they feel the same way about grabbing as i do. I don't care about other player's strats or whether they self farm or not when i am LGing. i only care about my returns. i need land, many countries have it. i look through the countries on this server and find potential land donors. i calculate with target will yield the best return and grab it. it doesn't matter to me if it is 2x my NW or $1 off. if it gives me better returns, i hit it. regardless of what anyone's assumptions are, my intentions are and always have been landgain.

now if thats out of the way, did you have a problem with the # of grabs we allow ourselves to make. or was questioning our intentions your only point?

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 20th 2011, 4:33:11
See Original Post

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

gambit Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:00:22

we tried to sign a pact with semper and they refused because they didnt want us to grab them at all... they thought that because they beat us last set that we would give in to their demands... so we declined the pact and took our chances...

as has been said, 8 grabs is the limit that we give our tag to hit another tag... this hardly ever gets close to broken except for maybe llaar this set, lol... i very rarely grab anyway, but if our tag has hit yours over 8 times in a 24 hour period, you are entitled to 2:1 for any hits over that, even if you are not pacted to us

as for focus and pan... we have no issues with either one of them, we just dont pact them because they self farm... i have suggested renewing our pact with focus for quite a few sets now... but we are sticking to not pacting self farmers... the only reason we warred either one of them is because it was early in the new ffa and we didnt have many options around our size because aodt disbanded, so we fought pan... then the next set we tried to challenge ourselves and took on pan/focus and also try to stop the coalitions from coming back

after that... then the remains of aodt/syn and some others formed cc and became a thorn in our side, so yes, we did hit them with a nice advantage after a couple sets of annoyances and fighting

but for the most part, we do our best to make a war fair... or even challenge ourselves to see if we can overcome the odds... we dont gangbang clans and i dont know how you could say we are when you are the one that FSed... whats sad is with your already huge advantage, you are doing your best to find someone to take out poor little XI just because they honored their pact with us

aqua, it has nothing to do with you leaving... yes some of us were upset that you would leave after all of these years just because nobody wanted you as pres or vp, but that isnt a reason to hold a grudge... i dont see how you can say that leaving wasnt your doing when you left even we i offered to hold a vote and give you the vp spot if you won

we did our best to restrain our members this set because a lot had posted about not being very active, so we held back the members that were itchin to war again... but make no mistake about it... semper has declared themselves a full out war clan, and we see you as such, because we judge by your actions, not your words

now screw you all for making me read this stupid thread

Edited By: gambit on Oct 20th 2011, 5:11:02
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:16:00

Gungrave i think i speak for most netters here when i say that i would rather be grabbed 8 times in 24 hours where each retal at least breaks me even then be grabbed 3-4 times per 24 hours where i only gain back 50% of the land lost after the retal because it was such a ridiculous topfeed.

if you could have come to some sort of agreement like 5 hits per 24h and L:L on hits where the defending country had 150% or more land then the attacker this war would not even be happening. i do not think those terms would have been unreasonable for either side.

the way you have to look at it is this. you agree to terms you might not be fond of and you get to net all set and still grab, or you dont agree to terms and you war instead. then there is noone to blame but yourself.

Watertowers

Oct 20th 2011, 5:17:13

SemperFi had every intention to net this server. The war idea was only thought of a little before the FS. One of the biggest inaccuracies told by NBK is that SemperFi wanted to war from the start. As several logs and messages on certain message boards will confirm, a netting set was the goal.

30 dict is nothing for a clan with 415 countries so dont use that as evidence that SemperFi was preparing for a war from the start.

I, myself, am the person who is running the big theos in SemperFi. Do you think I would have run theos if I was certain or even suspected that war would happen?

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:28:24

claiming that them having 30 dicts is a sign of wanting to war is silly. did NBK not pact SF because they self farm? isnt it widely known dicts make the best land traders? so by what stretch does 30 dicts out of 415 look like war.

gambit Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:28:25

theo can be a decent war and net strat... especially if you intend on waiting a few weeks into the set :)

you think all of our reps/demos were ran by those who wanted to war?

you indeed were lookin for a war from the start of the set, you guys didnt even farm yourselves at the beginning like last set... we can all hunt and pick out messages and logs that justify our side... just like the ones we have where walding says that you will need to war in order to net later

and pain, there were no terms to discuss... we were given the option of not grabbing them at all and we said no thanks
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:30:10

idk i was told that there were some type of terms discussed and they were shot down immediatley and countered by something stupid.

gambit Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:31:37

indeed... the terms were for no war and no grabs... we offered no war with our normal grab/retal policy... they got all paranoid that we were going to rape their acres :P
Natural Born Killer

Watertowers

Oct 20th 2011, 5:34:00

gambit, I farmed myself at the beginning of the set which is why I couldnt drop land to make sdi more effective. If I had 12k acre dicts or anything else, a lot more of my countries would have been alive. SemperFi never had any intention to war for most of the set before the war.

gambit Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:39:12

so you just said, oh man!, those rep/demos sure look like they are storing turns to hit us!
Natural Born Killer

Watertowers

Oct 20th 2011, 5:39:55

Originally posted by gambit:
indeed... the terms were for no war and no grabs... we offered no war with our normal grab/retal policy... they got all paranoid that we were going to rape their acres :P

With the topfeeding going on, we were gonna spend all our time landtrading, only to get hit by a topfeed and get 1/4 as much back as was lost.

It was already happening. There was a grab of 2400 acres on one of the top SemperFi countries and around 1200 acres was retalled back. We would never have gotten a country to 1m acres without being topfed.

gambit Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 5:50:48

so you lose some acres from a grab every couple of days... and gain 10x that from farming your other countries in the meantime...

i can see how there is no possible way of coming out ahead of that
Natural Born Killer

Watertowers

Oct 20th 2011, 5:53:46

Originally posted by gambit:
so you lose some acres from a grab every couple of days... and gain 10x that from farming your other countries in the meantime...

i can see how there is no possible way of coming out ahead of that

It would slowly and most certainly work more detrimentally with every passing week. At 60-70k land, a landgrab really hurts, usually taking 1-2 days at the minimum to recover from.

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 6:20:45

not to mention the costs. when you grab a 50k acre country, figure you grab it for 5k acres (not including ghost) it costs that country 750m to rebuild those 5k you took.

i dont know about you but that can get pretty expensive after a while.

gambit Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 6:28:48

so you should be able to grab yourself and make magical acres out of nowhere, but nobody should be allowed to grab those magical acres because it would cost you too much to repair them?
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 6:56:32

yes

unless you have a similar amount of magical acres so you also have to pay lots of money to build them

synoder Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 11:22:49

again, that makes no sense. Why should other players not grab you just because you self farmed? This is the reason why I don't like self farming. People like you think that they deserve to keep all those acres without defending them at all. It is soooooooo easy to defend your land, just DR yourself.

Thank you for renewing my committment to not pact self farmers tho, I was starting to waiver a bit but you have reminded me why I don't like it.

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 12:49:40

come on synoder, their logic makes perfect sense if you don't think about it and just accept it. they seem to think they should get special treatment because they are SemperFi and want to self farm and net. it's like we offer them sex and all they wanna do is masterbate, lol. they want us to spend all our time LGing PANLV, TKO, llaar, and every other clan on the server, thereby hindering their netting competition and while allowing Semper to continue growing completely unopposed. they want us to be their personal hit squad, grabbing down anyone who would dare take away there top 10 spots. all the while they sit back and watch everyone get pissed off at us over it.

funny thing is, by warring us, they helped all the other netting clans. since we are warring, we aren't grabbing other clans. grow while you can little netters. this war won't last forever, lol.

anyway, they made their decision. they started a war. lets just make our come back and kick their asses so we can get on with our lives .

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2011, 13:26:30

Grabbing is a fact of the game, You guys at NBK spend a great deal of time stressing over getting grabbed. It's something that happens, a single landgrab is NOT an act of War no matter how you try to paint it in.

If you can't hang with being landgrabbed, find another game where you can't landgrab. Otherwise, STFU about it.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Kill4Free Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 13:34:39

I think you have it backwards dude, us fellows at NBK could care less if someone landgrabs us :P it is everyone else that stresses over us hitting them, lol.
NBK

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 13:36:54

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Grabbing is a fact of the game, You guys at NBK spend a great deal of time stressing over getting grabbed. It's something that happens, a single landgrab is NOT an act of War no matter how you try to paint it in.

If you can't hang with being landgrabbed, find another game where you can't landgrab. Otherwise, STFU about it.

was that aimed at us or semper? we don't mind getting grabbed we actually encourage it. i do agree with you though, it is annoying when people come on here whining because they got grabbed like its a historically infamous moment.

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -