Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 14th 2023, 16:19:31

"Message from Lamborghini Aventador SVJ (#20) sent on Aug 14, 16:13
Report this message
couldn't care less dude, I just don't like you. You won't be netting while I'm around Reply

Delete"

So let's set the stage for a vigorous debate.

I've gone three rounds now in teams, where I haven't attacked ANYONE. In fact, all three rounds I've had 0 military. And I've been attacked all three rounds. This third round I was attacked by Fast Cars, out of the blue. I had no spies, no military, no anything. I've clearly established I'm not in any clan, and am playing solo. I've clearly established I'm not suiciding anyone, or in any way participating in any wars or old grudges.

And I STILL get attacked by this griefer. When I ask him if he was happy about what he did, and was it worth it, that was the response I got.

So tell me again, how are you guys not griefers, whose sole purpose is to ruin the game for people you don't like?

Anyone want to ask again why the player base is dying? Hint, it has nothing to do with LaF wanting to net, or changes that benefit their ability to do so. It has EVERYTHING to do with blatant griefing for no reason.

I've literally given these chucklefvcks every reason to not continue griefing me. I left the game for a few sets. I came back and said nothing. I didn't join anyones clan. I didn't build any military. I didn't attack anyone. And they STILL HAVE TO GRIEF.

It's literally all they know how to do. And it's sad. Makes me laugh, truthfully. I expected nothing less of these losers.

For the silent majority who is wondering who is really the bad guy in all of this..... You have your answer.

myerr21 Game profile

Aug 15th 2023, 1:30:50

Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 3:32:49

BHole. You do know that both sides of the "alliance server argument" has killed you the past two rounds, right?

If it helps, I purposely avoided you. I don't dislike you at all. I think you're a necessity. Every few years a similar being is in the game like you. It provides entertainment. Also, one of your former selves just re-appeared in the past few days. Excited to see both of you at once and if you will immediately hate each other or not.

Also, I'm not telling you who it is.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 13:27:45

That’s not even the same comparison because the one that reappeared doesn’t simp for gerdler. He’s actually a unique player that’s capable of independent thinking. Let’s not go ahead and slander the guy that came back lol.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 18:12:12

Sounds like your fluff has sand in it...u shld fix that
wasn't me...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2023, 18:23:10

Originally posted by ZEN:
BHole. You do know that both sides of the "alliance server argument" has killed you the past two rounds, right?

If it helps, I purposely avoided you. I don't dislike you at all. I think you're a necessity. Every few years a similar being is in the game like you. It provides entertainment. Also, one of your former selves just re-appeared in the past few days. Excited to see both of you at once and if you will immediately hate each other or not.

Also, I'm not telling you who it is.

There's an interesting scientific text from the institutionization era called The Three Christ's of Ypsilanti. Essentially the thought process was this:

2 insane people who both thought they were the Virgin Mary happened to randomly encounter each other. The younger of the 2 didn't at first believe her older counterpart, but eventually realized they couldn't both be the Virgin Mary. She then convinced herself that the other lady had to be her mother. So the older one was the virgin Mary and she was Mary's daughter. From that moment on, her psychosis was broken down and she eventually became a well contributing member of society.

So the theory was, if you get three men together who all think they are Jesus Christ, perhaps they will realize that they all can't be Jesus. Without giving anything away, these three men had far too large of egos and they just wanted to pound the ever living Jesus out of each other most times. And then some shoddy psychiatry happens that probably made them all worse. It's a super interesting case study either way tho, and held my attention throughout reading it. I'm excited to see it play out in real time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 18th 2023, 18:25:12
See Original Post

Anarchist Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 16:20:47

And yet instead of just messing with him you decided to ab me too i drew my attention luckily i had plenty of missiles to send you and you had little no sdi. Have fun next set.

Anarchist Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 16:20:49

And yet instead of just messing with him you decided to ab me too i drew my attention luckily i had plenty of missiles to send you and you had little no sdi. Have fun next set.

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 19th 2023, 21:50:04

Originally posted by Anarchist:

Are you talking to me?

I responed to attacks on me against the teams that attacked me. If you were on the team of someone who attacked me, yea you probably got retaliated against. Don't like it? Keep your team in check.

Ya'll do seem confused about something though. While I've been trying to net for many many sets in a row now, I have no problem warring. In fact, I've NEVER actually gotten to net a full set. I have never tried a destock. Never got the opportunity. So you guys may think you're achieving something by 'stopping me from netting'. You're not. I'm trying to net, but 100% fully expect one of you to get all hot and bothered by my existence, and suicide on me again.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 22:20:37

It's not really anyone getting jacked about you....

Not taking anything away from the entertainment you provide, but I think you forget quickly how both easy and fun it is to fluff someone up or kill them in this game. That's why people on every side of every argument have killed you. Whether you say something that strikes a chord with someone or a bored wardog wants a target or a netter messes their set up and wants to take out their frustration, you're continuously here, advertising yourself as a punching bag.

I built my FFO at close to 70% oil last set, and when oil plummeted to $90 with almost half the set left, I'm not gonna lie, it crossed my mind. Why? Well, I've won this server 3 or so times. And knowing I'm just headed for a 3rd or 4th place finish because I didn't adapt well is hella frustrating. Messing with you as an alternative to finishing 3rd or 4th place is ehm...Definitely easier, definitely more entertaining and definitely funnier.

I've netted a long time so I'm very good at mitigating those urges, but it's not you. It's not an obsession. It's just....I mean why not? You're an awesome punching bag. You go nuts on the forums everytime and it's so fun to watch lol. I get why people used to mess with me when I was drunker. I used to go full frontal haha.

You just come on here and loudly say "MAD ABOUT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES? HOW BOUT MAKING ME GO NUTS!?" and generally folks are happy to oblige. You're fun lol.

That said, I think you should stop derailing the 1a thread where qz is asking questions to us and everyone has chosen to respond to you about your drama instead of qz. I think that's actually hurtful to the current developments, and probably if I was qz I'd quit reading. The community chose to embarrass themselves instead of having an intelligent convo with a developer, and I think you're a big, almost full, part of that. I wish you'd stop that on that thread in particular because I believe it matters.

That's where you end up genuinely hurting the community where you have a chance not to. And then you piss of the part of the community that cares in addition to the part you beef with. And that's why everyone hates you.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 19th 2023, 22:33:15
See Original Post

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 22:55:42

If it’s any consolation during the last couple of sets. I was asked several times to organize a killrun on this server against you. I turned it down every single time.

When you were fighting your solo war against milk’s crew, that was me that messaged you asking if you needed help. You kindly declined and I gave you your space.

Not everyone hates you. Hope you have a good and enjoyable weekend. Also welcome back to the game.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2023, 23:24:28

Just shut up and have another beer

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 0:10:17

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
It's not really anyone getting jacked about you....

Not taking anything away from the entertainment you provide, but I think you forget quickly how both easy and fun it is to fluff someone up or kill them in this game. That's why people on every side of every argument have killed you. Whether you say something that strikes a chord with someone or a bored wardog wants a target or a netter messes their set up and wants to take out their frustration, you're continuously here, advertising yourself as a punching bag.

I built my FFO at close to 70% oil last set, and when oil plummeted to $90 with almost half the set left, I'm not gonna lie, it crossed my mind. Why? Well, I've won this server 3 or so times. And knowing I'm just headed for a 3rd or 4th place finish because I didn't adapt well is hella frustrating. Messing with you as an alternative to finishing 3rd or 4th place is ehm...Definitely easier, definitely more entertaining and definitely funnier.

I've netted a long time so I'm very good at mitigating those urges, but it's not you. It's not an obsession. It's just....I mean why not? You're an awesome punching bag. You go nuts on the forums everytime and it's so fun to watch lol. I get why people used to mess with me when I was drunker. I used to go full frontal haha.

You just come on here and loudly say "MAD ABOUT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES? HOW BOUT MAKING ME GO NUTS!?" and generally folks are happy to oblige. You're fun lol.

That said, I think you should stop derailing the 1a thread where qz is asking questions to us and everyone has chosen to respond to you about your drama instead of qz. I think that's actually hurtful to the current developments, and probably if I was qz I'd quit reading. The community chose to embarrass themselves instead of having an intelligent convo with a developer, and I think you're a big, almost full, part of that. I wish you'd stop that on that thread in particular because I believe it matters.

That's where you end up genuinely hurting the community where you have a chance not to. And then you piss of the part of the community that cares in addition to the part you beef with. And that's why everyone hates you.

Haha, the punching bag part makes sense. I suppose if that's the role I am to play, so be it.

As for the Qz thread, that's a fair point.

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 0:12:39

Originally posted by Coalie:
If it’s any consolation during the last couple of sets. I was asked several times to organize a killrun on this server against you. I turned it down every single time.

When you were fighting your solo war against milk’s crew, that was me that messaged you asking if you needed help. You kindly declined and I gave you your space.

Not everyone hates you. Hope you have a good and enjoyable weekend. Also welcome back to the game.

Yea, I didn't really want to get involved in the 'so and so is using you again', which is why I didn't want help against light. If I'm not aligned with anyone, I can't be accused of being used, being anyone's 'patsy', I think you've called it before, etc. I guess I need even more time as a solo player to show that I'm not under anyone else's direction, and believe it or not, never have been.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2023, 0:37:54

Low key, everyone knows you aren't affiliated with anyone. If your were affiliated with me, for example, no one would dare touch you. It's primarily that they know they can beat you that makes it easy/fun. If you had a legend like Dragon or Celphi backing you up, no one would be caught dead treating you like they do. Seriously if you had an idiot like me with you that has ability, you'd get less grief. You're an easy target alone.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2023, 1:00:05

Low key, everyone knows you aren't affiliated with anyone. If your were affiliated with me, for example, no one would dare touch you. It's primarily that they know they can beat you that makes it easy/fun. If you had a legend like Dragon or Celphi backing you up, no one would be caught dead treating you like they do. Seriously if you had an idiot like me with you that has ability, you'd get less grief. You're an easy target alone.

I think for a few of us, we just didn’t like someone else using punching bag, hahah. If anyone is going to kill BlackHole it’s us. We’re not gonna let a bunch of outsiders come in and mess with our guy.

BlackHole Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 2:14:57

I did reach out to some people to join up. They are scared my presence will get them targeted though, lol.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 20th 2023, 3:00:08

He could team up with Rambo, The Terminator, The Rock and IP Man and Coalie and I would still fight him and make him restart a few times……..

Lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2023, 8:45:12

Hahaha. +1